no 485,131 for online, but AVM works fine

AOS030326

Registered Users (C)
I submitted my 485,131,765 lasat month and got receipt dated 3.26.03, but I still wasn't able to track 485 and 131 online. It says the case number is not in the system. It scared shit out of me and I checked AVM, it worked fine! As everyone knows, you will never get through the phone in the day time.

Anybody has the same situation? by the way, my 765 works both online and AVM.

Any inputs will be appreciated.

I don't understand, why do you want to check the status from now on. Even if you do so, there is no need to feel like:
"It scared shit out of me .."
wait for couple of more months for 765 and
2 years for I-485 :D:D

same here

AOS030326,

Mine and my wife's cases were approved on Feb 23rd and My daughter's case is still pending. Last week one IIO told me that the case is picked up by an officer and should hear in a week-or-two. Today the online status check says... 'case not found'. Till yesterday it was showing as 'received on.....'. May be when the records are getting updated it won't show up. Hope the case might have approved???????? what do u think?

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: same here

Originally posted by kalluris
AOS030326,

Mine and my wife's cases were approved on Feb 23rd and My daughter's case is still pending. Last week one IIO told me that the case is picked up by an officer and should hear in a week-or-two. Today the online status check says... 'case not found'. Till yesterday it was showing as 'received on.....'. May be when the records are getting updated it won't show up. Hope the cases might have approved???????? what do u think?

He is asking RD: 03 cases NOT 01.....
You are approved in 03
Do you know there is a difference between RD and AD

Change your name

Originally posted by 1amShantanuB
He is asking RD: 03 cases NOT 01.....
You are approved in 03
Do you know there is a difference between RD and AD

Mr 1amShantanuB,
Change your name to 1amanIDIOT. It suits you. You never said a good word about anyone. I was trying to make him feel better, after your crappy answer to him. I sure know better than you the difference between RD and AD. If you can't advice better just SHUTUP.

Re: same here

thank you, kalluris

I submitted 485,765,131, on 3/5/03, I got receipt on 4/3/03(it says the ND is 3/26/03) , I tracked it right after I got the receipt but 131,485 were not in online tracking system. I don't think they are being updated because there is no way they intent to approve my 485 now.

But thank you anyway for your info.

AOS030326,

Mine and my wife's cases were approved on Feb 23rd and My daughter's case is still pending. Last week one IIO told me that the case is picked up by an officer and should hear in a week-or-two. Today the online status check says... 'case not found'. Till yesterday it was showing as 'received on.....'. May be when the records are getting updated it won't show up. Hope the cases might have approved???????? what do u think?
:eek:

Re: Change your name

[I was trying to make him feel better, ...??????[/B]

I I I can't STOP man ...
You are actually misleading that new guy...with your half knowledge.. or crapy brain....

I can't say a good word about idiots, because I am not one.

Originally posted by 1amShantanuB
I I I can't STOP man ...

First Learn how to write. Your reply itself shows how crappy your brain is. I was saying to him while the records are being updated the cases may not showup. ( As an example I was talking about my daughter's case might have been updated with approval so it was also not showed up).

Your crappy brain can't understand because you are an IDIOT. That is also another reason why you can't STOP abusing others.

My prediction was right

Just checked online. My daughter's case has been approved today