NO 45-DAYS LETTER – POST BEC EMAIL ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

my case was lost and i resend all the signed forms with supporting document again

puskeygadha said:
Lawyer got reply from no 45 day letter contact. However, they are not able to
find my case. So on that email they asked the attorney to re-send the application which was filed non-ROR, July 2003 as it was filed.

So that is where I stand now. Hopefully they will accept it and enter into the system. Anyone in the same boat.

i got reply from pbec email that they have lost my application so send the application and all the supporting document again
my lawyer had all the info so he just mail these stuff to pbec last week and now i am waiting for their response
if any one has similar case like me please email me at
rocket1@gmail.com so we can track our cases together

Re:

HI, I have teh same situation. My application was lost by state level. and we have resubmitted, but have not heard anything. Do you guys think if we can sue this lots? I know we cna not sue for delay, but how about lost? My PD is 2002, July. I called Dallas today, they asid they do not have any time frame. How can they have no time frame? W ehave been waiting for 4.5 years, and the applciation is lost, now they are asking us to wait for no dealine mercy. I really want to face to face with these guys in court and ask them if they have human's heart.

shaq12 said:
i got reply from pbec email that they have lost my application so send the application and all the supporting document again
my lawyer had all the info so he just mail these stuff to pbec last week and now i am waiting for their response
if any one has similar case like me please email me at
rocket1@gmail.com so we can track our cases together

Been One month

Mine is in Philly. Has been a month my application was re-submitted. NO response. I dont know what to do..I cant wait..

waiting200X said:
HI, I have teh same situation. My application was lost by state level. and we have resubmitted, but have not heard anything. Do you guys think if we can sue this lots? I know we cna not sue for delay, but how about lost? My PD is 2002, July. I called Dallas today, they asid they do not have any time frame. How can they have no time frame? W ehave been waiting for 4.5 years, and the applciation is lost, now they are asking us to wait for no dealine mercy. I really want to face to face with these guys in court and ask them if they have human's heart.
hi,
any response from BEC after resending ur required documents?
thanks

Re:

No, I tried to called, email Dallas, alway got response that only attorney and employer can do inquiry or they did not have time frame for this. I want to wriet a letter to department of labor sectary regarding to this, but can not find the email address. I am worrying that they will begin to work on this missing case after all cases are done. If you want, you cna send me email at waitinggc@yahoo.com

gc_craving said:
hi,
any response from BEC after resending ur required documents?
thanks

waiting200X said:
did u guys get any response from BEC.If yes,can u share ur first 3-4 numbers of ur ETA number.
thanks

re:

gc_craving said:
did u guys get any response from BEC.If yes,can u share ur first 3-4 numbers of ur ETA number.
thanks

yes, I got 45 days letter two weeks ago. My company does not share my case number with me. How about you? Your case was lost?

waiting200X said:
yes, I got 45 days letter two weeks ago. My company does not share my case number with me. How about you? Your case was lost?
yes, my case was lost. but when my lawyer contacted BEC and got a response that my case is now open.But i didn't get 45 days letter.

A question for you

waiting200X said:
Hi
i have a question for u. Did u get contacted by BEC first and then had ur 45 days letter or directly u got ur 45 days letter?
Thanks

gc_craving said:
Hi
i have a question for u. Did u get contacted by BEC first and then had ur 45 days letter or directly u got ur 45 days letter?
Thanks

I do not know. My lawyer does not share this detail information to me. I also feel supersied that he said he reply the 45 days letter because i remeber I read in some place said for lost case, DOL will not issue 45 days letter and make the decision if your case will be re opened or not directly. How about you? Do you consider to convert to rir?

waiting200X said:
I do not know. My lawyer does not share this detail information to me. I also feel supersied that he said he reply the 45 days letter because i remeber I read in some place said for lost case, DOL will not issue 45 days letter and make the decision if your case will be re opened or not directly. How about you? Do you consider to convert to rir?
Actually other member Puskeygadha whose case was also lost,he/she got the 45 days letter.So i wanted to know that it was just a chance or a pattern,they will contact u first and then send 45 days letter.
About RIR conversion, i didn't think about that and i don't know whether my HR will be agree to do so or not.

gc_craving said:
Actually other member Puskeygadha whose case was also lost,he/she got the 45 days letter.So i wanted to know that it was just a chance or a pattern,they will contact u first and then send 45 days letter.
About RIR conversion, i didn't think about that and i don't know whether my HR will be agree to do so or not.
My case was closed and was re-opened without any 45-day letter.

ma_nonrir_eb3 said:
My case was closed and was re-opened without any 45-day letter.
My case also re-opened without any 45 days letter.status is....Data review.But my question is "Shell we wait for our 45 days letter? If no,then till what time, status will be in DATA REVIEW mode?"

gc_craving said:
My case also re-opened without any 45 days letter.status is....Data review.But my question is "Shell we wait for our 45 days letter? If no,then till what time, status will be in DATA REVIEW mode?"

My lawyer told me that my on line status is in process, not data review.

waiting200X said:
My lawyer told me that my on line status is in process, not data review.
ma_nonrir_eb3 and waiting200X ,Can u please tell me that when did your lawyer re-sent ur documents to BEC when u came to know that ur case is lost. To which BEC, ur case was re-sent. And can i know abt ur state.
thanks

gc_craving said:
ma_nonrir_eb3 and waiting200X ,Can u please tell me that when did your lawyer re-sent ur documents to BEC when u came to know that ur case is lost. To which BEC, ur case was re-sent. And can i know abt ur state.
thanks
My case was not lost, but it was closed at PBEC. They claimed that they had sent the 45-day letter and closed my case due to lack of response. Neither my employer nor my lawyer ever received the 45-day letter or the case closure notice. My lawyer was waiting for the response from the nbeccontact email to initate action. Meanwhile I contacted Senator John Kerry's office; I believe the case was reopened after some representation from his office. I got a letter from PBEC stating that the necessary response "equivalent of the 45-day letter" had been processed for my case, and it was now in the TR queue to be processed. My state is MA.

ma_nonrir_eb3 said:
My case was not lost, but it was closed at PBEC. They claimed that they had sent the 45-day letter and closed my case due to lack of response. Neither my employer nor my lawyer ever received the 45-day letter or the case closure notice. My lawyer was waiting for the response from the nbeccontact email to initate action. Meanwhile I contacted Senator John Kerry's office; I believe the case was reopened after some representation from his office. I got a letter from PBEC stating that the necessary response "equivalent of the 45-day letter" had been processed for my case, and it was now in the TR queue to be processed. My state is MA.

My lawyer never received any thing from DBEC. They began to make inquiry since April, 2006. And in mid of October, I was told to resign my application and the lawyer said they will resubmitted. After that, I was waiting. In early December, they said they got 45 days letter. My lawyer also said they have contacted with DBEC twice after they resubmitted the application. The last one they made is following BEC's procedure (I do not what this procedure is, maybe just some internal procedure published to laywer). AFter the second inquiry, we got 45 days letter. Hope this information helps.

waiting200X said:
My lawyer never received any thing from DBEC. They began to make inquiry since April, 2006. And in mid of October, I was told to resign my application and the lawyer said they will resubmitted. After that, I was waiting. In early December, they said they got 45 days letter. My lawyer also said they have contacted with DBEC twice after they resubmitted the application. The last one they made is following BEC's procedure (I do not what this procedure is, maybe just some internal procedure published to laywer). AFter the second inquiry, we got 45 days letter. Hope this information helps.
Thanks for ur update.