NO 45-DAYS LETTER – POST BEC EMAIL ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

labordrags

Registered Users (C)
Members,

As of this date, if you have not received the so called 45 days letter, you need to send email to nobeccontact@dal.dflc.us if your case falls under Dallas BEC control, and to nobeccontact@phi.dflc.us if your cases rest at Philadelphia BEC.

When making an inquiry about your case, please ask your lawyer to include these format:

Attorney Name:
Attorney Address:
Employer Name:
Employer Address:
Alien Name and Address:
What state the Labor was filed:
Priority Date:

If you have already sent email to these addresses, please post if you have received any successful inquiry like mail or if your emp/attorney is able to receive email or letter from these centers.

I have not received the letter yet as of my attorney, and sent email to DBEC, no response yet. Lets track it if you have any info......

Last edited by a moderator:
excellent idea to track no 45DL cases

I am in the same boat!

No 45DL and the attorney has sent an email on July 21st.

CA, EB2 - RIR
PD: 11-18-2002
45 DL : Not Received
ETA# P-04321-05xxx

No 45d letter!!!

I am in the same boat. My employer sent e-mail to Dallas on 07/19/06. No response so far. Planning to send another e-mail soon.

PD: 12/2004

NO 45 DAYS letter

I am in the same boat!

No 45 Day letter and the attorney has sent an email .
Called On 202... number But they dont have case in DBEC Database.Attorney is trying find out case.Case was cleared from state OH after that never received any info

EB3- RIR OH
PD: 05-19-2003
45 DL : Not Received
----------------------------
EB2 PERM
PD:2/17/06
RD 140:4/19/06
AD:Waiting

same boat.

My lawyer told me that they generated a bunch of reports for those who havn't get 45-days letters. They just wait one day or two in this week for the mails to deliver, then sent out query emails.

No 45-Day Letter

I am not sure whether my lawyer has sent the email to PBEC, but she did say that she was aware of the memo stating the required action after July 21. She also said that she has about 20 cases where she hasn't received 45 day letters.

No 45 day letter either :(

I am yet to receive the letter either. My ETA no. starts with P, so I think its already generated but we haven't recd. it yet. The problem in my case is the employer/attorney are even worse in responding than BEC. I've been bugging them to contact BEC but no news whether they did or not :mad: . I am just hoping that my case is still active and not closed.

Stats: EB3/Non RIR/PD Dec'03/NJ SWA

NTom said:
I am yet to receive the letter either. My ETA no. starts with P, so I think its already generated but we haven't recd. it yet. The problem in my case is the employer/attorney are even worse in responding than BEC. I've been bugging them to contact BEC but no news whether they did or not :mad: . I am just hoping that my case is still active and not closed.

Iam too in the same boat. No 45 days letter. My ETA no starts with P. Hoping that my case is still active. I bugging my employer to contact BEC.

EB3/RIR/PD Jan 05/CT

No 45-Day Letter

I have not recd 45 days letter. when my company inquire on 202# they said your case is moved to next stage. He said it is weird thing happen.

Also my friend case he has not recd the 45 days letter, when his lawyer inquire they said we have recd 45 days letter acknowlede.

Thanks

STATE :NY
PD: 10/01/2003
RIR,EB3

No 45-Day letter :( . Sent e-mail on 21st July to Dallas BEC. Another request for screen-shot sent one month ago. No response on that front too :mad: .

EB2/RIR/Dallas
PD June-2004

Lawyer has sent email to "nobeccontact"

My lawyer just confirmed that she has sent an email to the "nobeccontact" email address according to the published guidelines for following up on cases that haven't received 45 day letter by July 21.

She said there isn't any response yet for any of the cases for which she has sent similar emails, and she's not sure what the process would be for action on such cases.

NTom said:

UPDATE: Just found out by calling the #202 that our case is closed :( They've apparently sent the 45d letter in January itself. But our lawyers claim nothing has been received. My case was closed in Apr'06. I am pissed off. Waiting for the last 3 yrs. for the labor to clear and now this :mad:

Coune me in as well.

P.D: 06/2004 (RIR) (CA)
No 45-day letter received as of 7/21. Lawyer contacted the e-mail address provided on Monday. No response as yet from DBEC. She sent an e-mail to h1b7yr the case seems alive from the response received to that.

Its been a week now

Its been a week now, and no one has successfully received any word from DOL, D/P BEC. I will wait and see what their game plan in coming days. Like few weeks from now, coz days would be so little for them to do anything. If nothing happens like say by August 15th, then we will send a letter to Elaine Chao, see if she can be further help. In the meantime, please post if you have anything that comes along.

Anyone has filed multiple labor?

Thank you and have a good weekend.

same boat with major consequences

Same boat. NO 45 day letter received and no screen shot also receivef after repeated attempts. Lawyer sent the email and also the employer but no response to either one. My case is more complcated since i need the labor pending proof to be able to file for 7th year extension for H1 which is expiring in october 2006. Does anyone know of any other way (other than the email- we get no response to get information whether me case is even there or not?? What is the 202 number that lot of people are mentioning in their posts. Any information will be very helpful. Thanks

ask your employer or hr call 202-693-3010

everything_gud said:
Same boat. NO 45 day letter received and no screen shot also receivef after repeated attempts. Lawyer sent the email and also the employer but no response to either one. My case is more complcated since i need the labor pending proof to be able to file for 7th year extension for H1 which is expiring in october 2006. Does anyone know of any other way (other than the email- we get no response to get information whether me case is even there or not?? What is the 202 number that lot of people are mentioning in their posts. Any information will be very helpful. Thanks

Thanks for the information..Calling this number takes to automated answer and then to a voice mail. Is there any particular person or extension we shud try to call?

Thanks

I finally got to talk to someone on this 202# and i was told that my case doesn't exist in the system. what does this mean? wht shud i do now?? since i am due for 7th year extension in 2 months time??