No 2nd FP till now. Any reasons? Gurus suggestions needed.

wasapproved

Registered Users (C)
See my below signature. No 2nd FP till now, no LUDs since March 2007(case transfered to TSC). Not sure how to proceed. Getting frustrated.

Any suggestions how to get 2nd FP? Will there be any reason in not getting 2nd FP notice?

I changed my adress but reported the address cange and applied AR11. Also received recieved letters for Trafer to TSC to new address.
Changed employer, attroney and applied AC21. Got 3 new EADs after changing employer
Dont know what other reasons in not getting FP2.
Can we expect approval with out 2nd FP?

Not sure how to proceed. Getting frustrated.
Any suggestions how to get 2nd FP?

Get an Infopass appointment to speak with an immigration officer, and ask him/her to give you some idea of what's going on. And do update here on the forum if you find anything.

I am also in the same situation. No 2nd FP so far.
I spoke with my attorney yesterday, they want me to wait for 30 days before filing for an inquiry
or taking any action. I am eagerly looking forward for any development
but to my dismay nothing moves.

Anybody in similar situation with any progress, please post your comments.

Thanks,
Mohan

EB3 - India
PD: 02/2002
485 RD: 09/2004
1st FP: 03/2005
VSC -> TSC: 03/15/2007

List of ppl in same boat

We are in a similar situation - list complied from various posts on this board. I can update it if ppl let me know they are no longer on this list, or others who need to be added

istrategist
marooned42
GC4Ever
sri789
jay2007
waitin4MyGc
suren1
GREENMAN2002
hkk01
gcma_2005
zinchak
Eb3122001
hello.mohan
matluri

i have't received my 2nd fp yet.
PD : Mar 18, 2003
VSC-TSC ==> Mar 02, 2007.
1st FP : Jan 2005.
2nd FP : ?
Wife got her 2nd FP in May 2007.

updated with ragz

We are in a similar situation - list complied from various posts on this board. I can update it if ppl let me know they are no longer on this list, or others who need to be added

istrategist
marooned42
GC4Ever
sri789
jay2007
waitin4MyGc
suren1
GREENMAN2002
hkk01
gcma_2005
zinchak
Eb3122001
hello.mohan
matluri
ragz

My Infopass experience

Hi Guys:

When I read the subject I felt like laughing (even the USCIS doesn't have a reason :eek: ). Please see below my experience:

I took an infopass on June 12th, 2007. The IO spoke nicely. Below are the findings:

1. The IO told me that they rec'd the results of my fingerprints on March 12, 2007. Showed me his screen but was able to read thru all the details.
2. I told him that we did our FP in May 2005 and why it took so long? He didn't all he said was the system shows that results rec'd in March, 07.
3. I asked haven't these FP results expired he said yes.
4. He didn't give me a concerete answer on why we did'nt receive the 2nd FP notice. He said he can send a mail (which he did) and asked us to wait for "few" weeks.
5. Asked him if my namecheck is cleared? He said yes and the same for my wife.
6. I asked him if I can give 2nd FP there without appointment, he said if this was a family case then they would take there or if the case it at this center.

So bottomline we will have to wait for another "few" week. Was a bit frustated with this wait process but then when I see in the forum people waiting longer than me, I have calmed.

So let the "waiting game" begin (again..).

Hope this helps. Good luck guys.

Thanks

PD Sep 2001 - original labor
I-485 - RD - Nov, 2004
FP1 - May, 2005
Case Xferd to TSC on March 07, 2007.

I the same titanic boat.

I am in the same titanic boat, dont know when it will shake.

Got the info pass and they even dont know what is going on, she was nice and told me it is not approved yet, I told her I know that, that's why I am here to check the status, and for my second FP.

All she told me that my case is with TSC, and they cannot do any thing with this kind of cases i.e. Employment base. Next she told me to go home and sleep and relex and finally one day I will get an email from TSC, dont know when but I will definately get it.

Have a nice day.

Wasted my two hours for nothing.

No FP2 notice was sent to me too.
Earlier in March applying for new EAD, had biometrics (code2) submitted though.
I had Infopass appointment in May, was trying to explain that my wife received
FP2 notice (she is a secondary applicant), but I didn't, but was told to call TSC,
because they cannot handle this issue.
Talked to TSC many times with no results. Last time was today. Lady on the phone
told me to wait till system will generate a FP notice for me. I wonder why they
don't want to put corrections to the "system" taking into account the situation
with obviously expired fingerprints.

got 2nd fp notice today

Hi All,
I got my and my spouse's second fp notice today.
Mine is dated June 8. This is when I initiated service request.
I do not know if that di it or if they already decided that as last LUD was on 6/5/07.
I suggest strongly that you guys initate service request if you have not done so.
It is easy. Dial the NSC number. No need for POJ trick..go to the case staus inquiry prompt. I think it is 6. Even if you go to address change by phone you can initiate the request. That is how I did it.

No FP2 notice was sent to me too.
Earlier in March applying for new EAD, had biometrics (code2) submitted though.
I had Infopass appointment in May, was trying to explain that my wife received
FP2 notice (she is a secondary applicant), but I didn't, but was told to call TSC,
because they cannot handle this issue.
Talked to TSC many times with no results. Last time was today. Lady on the phone
told me to wait till system will generate a FP notice for me. I wonder why they
don't want to put corrections to the "system" taking into account the situation
with obviously expired fingerprints.

No second FP for me neither. I'm still confused why my spouse case is still pending in VSC when my case got transferred to TSC on march 15. :(

Talked to IO

over phone(800 number)...he has told me my name check is done and case is with adjudicator.
No 2nd FP yet...just wondering what the adjudicator decides?

EB3 INDIA
PD 10/2003
I140/485-RD-June/2004
140 AD-12/2004
FP1-Mar/2005
4th EAD just applied

Thanks a lot!

I inquired a service request following the steps you mentioned below.
Looks like it's gonna work. I expect to get an answer at the end of July.

Hi All,
I suggest strongly that you guys initate service request if you have not done so.
It is easy. Dial the NSC number. No need for POJ trick..go to the case staus inquiry prompt. I think it is 6. Even if you go to address change by phone you can initiate the request. That is how I did it.

Got FP2 - Code 2

Hi

I want to share my exp... that way you people can find solutions

FP1 done in 2005 and didn't get FP2. so i called USCIS, didn't get proper info. i took infopass. they said mailed FP2 notice 4 months ago. but i didn't get that. so they gave FP2 notice - CODE 2 asked to complete with in 30 days.

VSC ---> TSC
EB2 - PD - 2004 Sep
only waiting for 485 AD?

Hi

I want to share my exp... that way you people can find solutions

FP1 done in 2005 and didn't get FP2. so i called USCIS, didn't get proper info. i took infopass. they said mailed FP2 notice 4 months ago. but i didn't get that. so they gave FP2 notice - CODE 2 asked to complete with in 30 days.

VSC ---> TSC
EB2 - PD - 2004 Sep
only waiting for 485 AD?

This worries me. How do we know whether FP2 notice was sent or not? Is Infopass the only way?

This worries me. How do we know whether FP2 notice was sent or not? Is Infopass the only way?

Exactly what's been bothering me too.

If they have sent FP2 notices for VSC->TSC (without change in LUD) and those notices have gotten lost for some of the cases, how the heck are we supposed to know?

To add salt in wound. I had infopass appointment today and asked IO whether they can give me 2nd FP notice, she said they received notice 2 days ago stating NO visas available till Oct 1 so she can't issue FP notice.:(. Not sure how long we are suppose to wait. July Bulletin says everything is current. If there is no visas available today, how can July still be current?? This is so confusing and contradictory to visa bulletin.