• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

NL forwarding

julijahr

Registered Users (C)
I have a weird question, and I hope somebody had a similar situation: when I applied for GC Lottery, I was living on a different address (which I entered on the application form), but in the meantime I moved to another place (same town, just different address). I have USPS mail forwarding, but I kind of remember that the postal service does not forward KCC letters. I hope I am wrong and that I read this in another context and confused it the GC lottery, but I would still like to hear if somebody that got it in the past had a similar situation...
I am living in U.S. on F-1 and I would REALY hate to miss if I was selected :(
Thanks, guys!

How long have you moved? From what I know, USPS mail forwarding is only good for 6 months. They don't forward mail after 6 months. If you just moved within 6 months and still hasn't received the KCC letter, it's either you are not selected or it's on its way. Hope this will help. Best wishes to you.