NJ - FP Experiences

EB1India

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
Anyone who has been to Newark ASC post their experience. Primarily, information around:

- How early did they go
- How long did it take
- Any hiccups or stuff to watch out for

Thanks in advance

FP-AOS through marriage

Hi there,I had my FP at Newark last weekend.I got there about 5-10 min. before my scheduled time.You have to fill out a form,show your appointment letter.Then you get a number and wait.It goes really-really fast since there are several stations to do the finger-printing procedure.I was in and out in 30 min.
Hope this helps.

NJ FP Experiences

This is for the benefit of others. Here is my experience:

- The Office is located in a non-descript building in beaten down Newark downtown
- You will invariably miss it the first time you drive by, so plan on being atleast 30 minutes early
- It is a bit of a mess till they allow you to go up the staircase. Believe it or not, the line is formed on a staircase
- We had to take our infant and did not enjoy this bit
- On the positive side, the wait was only 5 minutes
- Once you get in, the process is extremely good and smooth
- There are multiple stations for the FP
- I was called in about 5-6 minutes ( there were about 9 people ahead of me)
- The process lasted about 3-4 minutes (FP, Photo, Signature)
- We were out in about 30 minutes after we entered the building
- Very smooth and hyper efficient, if you do not mind the location / traffic / beaten down building

EB1India said:
This is for the benefit of others. Here is my experience:

- The Office is located in a non-descript building in beaten down Newark downtown
- You will invariably miss it the first time you drive by, so plan on being atleast 30 minutes early or as early as possible to minimize the loosing chances, just in case.
- It is a bit of a mess till they allow you to go up the staircase. Believe it or not, the line is formed on a staircase
- We had to take our infant and did not enjoy this bit
- On the positive side, the wait was only 5 minutes
- Once you get in, the process is extremely good and smooth
- There are multiple stations for the FP
- I was called in about 5-6 minutes ( there were about 9 people ahead of me)
- The process lasted about 3-4 minutes (FP, Photo, Signature)
- We were out in about 30 minutes after we entered the building
- Very smooth and hyper efficient, if you do not mind the location / traffic / beaten down building