NJ Attorney

vascan

Registered Users (C)
There is an attorney office named -"Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy, P.C" in Iselin,NJ
NJ guys, have u heard of them? Does anyone know if they are good in Immigration related matters?

Fdbl

FDBL is an excellent immigration law firm. They provide immigration services to corporations. Infact they are the corporate attorneys for the firm that I'm working with. My employer is one of the leading financial institutions in US. FDBL handles our immigration cases like new H1 visas, H1 extensions, all stages of Green Card processing etc.. All the cases are approved and we never had any problems. It is a reputed and respected immigration law firm.

Thanks for your swift response..!

-vascan

GCDisaster said:
FDBL is an excellent immigration law firm. They provide immigration services to corporations. Infact they are the corporate attorneys for the firm that I'm working with. My employer is one of the leading financial institutions in US. FDBL handles our immigration cases like new H1 visas, H1 extensions, all stages of Green Card processing etc.. All the cases are approved and we never had any problems. It is a reputed and respected immigration law firm.

They are definitely a big-name firm, but some of the advice they have rendered my employers (Both my employers over the past few years have utilized their services exclusively) over the years has been sometimes been downright wrong (unnecessary H1 re-stamping, AOS Vs CP, etc). Not sure if this is due to ignorance, or a deliberate desire to prolong the process (and therefore more money for them - extensions, mutliple documents, RFE's, etc)

To give the devil his due, haven't yet seen/heard of any rejection for a case processed by them - but then again, they seem to only deal with big corporations anyway.

Fragomen is the attorney for almost all of the Big 5 consulting firms and a lot of the larger companies. If you are engaging the firm on your own (not through your employer), I would advise going with a smaller firm. I think you would get better/more personalized service with a smaller firm.

I had very bad experience with this firm.They never answer your questions
and also very arrogant.Finally , I had to change the attorney.
I would recommand selecting smaller firm rather than this one.

FDBL are the ones who did my processing. I actually never had to touch base with them as the HR person did all the communications for us. However, they were extreamly prompt in applying for EADs and answering any questions that we might have had.

Good luck!