NIW RFE Help Please

NIWOCT19

Registered Users (C)
I got RFE From NSC today. I applied NIW in september 2005. In the month of may it transferred to NSC. Today I got RFE please suggest me.

a) Please submit additional evidence which will indicate that the benefits of the petitioners proposed employment will be national in scope. While the petitioner's place of employment may be limited will accrue to more than one particular region of the United States; and

b) Plase submit additional documentary evidence which will indicate that the petitioner had, as of the priority date of this petition, a degree of influence on his field which distinguishes him from other scientists with comparable academic or professional qualifications. Such evidence might consists of , but is not necessarily limited to, copies of articles or excerpts from trade publications, journals, magazines or other news media, in which the petitioners research achievements are discussed, commented on, or otherwise specifically mentioned; or evidence of official recognition conferred or bestowed on the petitioner by government bodies, professional organizations or other such entities.

Thanks in advance.

NIWOCT19

Niw Rfe

NIWOCT19 said:
I got RFE From NSC today. I applied NIW in september 2005. In the month of may it transferred to NSC. Today I got RFE please suggest me.

a) Please submit additional evidence which will indicate that the benefits of the petitioners proposed employment will be national in scope. While the petitioner's place of employment may be limited will accrue to more than one particular region of the United States; and

b) Plase submit additional documentary evidence which will indicate that the petitioner had, as of the priority date of this petition, a degree of influence on his field which distinguishes him from other scientists with comparable academic or professional qualifications. Such evidence might consists of , but is not necessarily limited to, copies of articles or excerpts from trade publications, journals, magazines or other news media, in which the petitioners research achievements are discussed, commented on, or otherwise specifically mentioned; or evidence of official recognition conferred or bestowed on the petitioner by government bodies, professional organizations or other such entities.

Thanks in advance.

NIWOCT19

Your REF is a common RFE and your item b is the same as mine. You can search on this forum with keywords, RFE NIW, then you will find much more suggestions. Good luck.

a. Very easy to answer!
I am not sure your area of research but put forward facts about it an dprove hows its not geographically isolated problem but universal problem which will get resolve by your efforts. Try getting good letters from experts to prove that.

lb. letters/publications/acheivements................

need more letters

I feel that you have to produce more reference letters, try to get it from different sources -professors, lab chiefs or directors of some institute. Also try to get from outside USA. Letters should emphasize that your work is very relevant not only of national interest but to the whole world. Try to keep this while writing the letters.

I am sure if you can produce more letters, you can get an approval.
Good luck

Thank you to all.

Actually I am working as Clinical Programmer in Pharma industry but I am having Ph.D in Science. I have 11 Publications, 12 conferences. I applied NIW with both Science PhD and Computer Programming in Clinical research. So I dont have recent publications/citations. But I would like to get reference Letters from Directors/Scientists in different Pharma or Clinical fields. So If I submit 5 to 6 letters, is it sufficient. I once again thankful to you all for giving your valuable advice.

Thanks

NIWOCT19

recent publications ??

I got my RFE recently. Will my recent publications beneficial to prove my NIW qualification? My lawyer told me that the recent publications can't be important since these were not published when my petition was filed. These papers were in review at the time. Please give me your advice.