NIW resubmit

zhenshan wang

Registered Users (C)
Dear All:

Right now my NIW appeal is pending. In this situation, is it possible that I resubmit a new NIW application? Does anyone had experience of this, please share with me. Thanks so much!

Zhenshan

why are you thinking of resubmitting ? if you are thinking applying anyway try for other categories.

PP or try other category

Dear Wang Zhenshan,

I would suggest that either (a) you upgrade your existing NIW petition to a premium processing (PP) or (b) you try a new petition based on other category such as EB1-EA. For either case, you will need to spend some time and/or money, but I believe it is worth it. Good luck!

zhenshan wang said:
Dear All:

Right now my NIW appeal is pending. In this situation, is it possible that I resubmit a new NIW application? Does anyone had experience of this, please share with me. Thanks so much!

Zhenshan

Last edited by a moderator:
Freemann

Thanks so much! I don't know whether I can update my NIW process through PP. Based on the USCIS website, the NIW is not included in this method. Other I don't think I am strong enough for a EB1A. Right now I have 4 first author papers, plus one second author paper in press, and one third author paper published in international journals. I also have review manuscripts for 4 journals of international.

Thanks again.

Zhenshan

That is right, you cannot process NIW through PP.

You can consider to re-submit NIW if your credentials changed substantially from the last time, e.g. more publications, rewards, citations, etc.

Lex2004

Thanks! That is exactly my question. More publications, and more citations after last submission! The thing is that my appeal is pending. Some lawyers said that that I cann't resubmit unless that I withdraw the appeal. However, some said yes. Based on graduations 2003's experience in this website, it seems yes. However, his email address is no longer exist. Anyway Thanks!

ZS