NIW processing time in Vermont

way

Registered Users (C)
Hi
Someone figure out what is going on here for the NIW processing time in Vermont. It becomes 1/3/03. Is this a mistake?

Thanks.

Way

you are damn true

It is for regular EB2, NOT NIW. My lawyer said no NIW cases
with ND after June 2002 were approved in his office.

USCIS latest processing time update for VSC (dated Feb 20, 2004) clarifies this. The regular EB2 I-140 processing time is Jan 2003 while the EB2-NIW processing time is still June 26, 2002.

pardon my ignorance, but could somebody explain to me the difference between regular EB-2 and EB-2/NIW. I would have thought that EB-2/NIW processing would be faster since it is supposedly in the "national interest"

regular EB2 refers to applications with labor certification. so the regular EB2 is not better off compared with EB3 in terms of processing times.

nobody knows CIS' logistics in processing priorities. it is often in the wrong direction.

• [/list=a]

Originally posted by ludakris
I would have thought that EB-2/NIW processing would be faster since it is supposedly in the "national interest"
Yep, NIW really is faster since it skips LC, which is, you know, loooong and draaaging.

Yep, NIW really is faster since it skips LC, which is, you know, loooong and draaaging.

in most of states LC can be done within a year. in those states, apply NIW are not better off since the 140 processing for NIW is much slower.