NIW, Please read my recommendation letter from a big guy

puma2012

Registered Users (C)
I provided a drafted letter to a independent expert, a big guy and member of National Acedemy of Sciences. But he deleted all of words which are relevant to National Interest. I guess, only a few sentences may be benifit for me. The following is the few sentences in the letter.

"---His unique background and special research skills in cancer biology have contributed significantly to this research.---His research work is very interesting and potentially important.His value as a biomedical researcher with excellent skills allows me to support his application for permanent residency in USA"

Do you think whether I submit this letter to INS?
Thanks

Puma

I would say NO. Don't include "interesting" and "potentially" in your letters.

puma2012 said:
I provided a drafted letter to a independent expert, a big guy and member of National Acedemy of Sciences. But he deleted all of words which are relevant to National Interest. I guess, only a few sentences may be benifit for me. The following is the few sentences in the letter.

"---His unique background and special research skills in cancer biology have contributed significantly to this research.---His research work is very interesting and potentially important.His value as a biomedical researcher with excellent skills allows me to support his application for permanent residency in USA"

Thanks

Puma

puma2012 said:

Thanks

Puma

To be honest this part of the letter sounds pretty weak with words like "potential" and "interesting". You have to show for the USCIS that your research made already a big impact in the scientific community not that it has a chance to do it eventueally in the future. Overall I wouldn't use the letter. If it is from a big guy it might even hurt you. Better contact more person and try to get better letters from them.