NIW I485 Processing

chnhati2000

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,
My NIW I140 was approved two month ago. I will apply I485 soon. Please let me know how long for I485 approval? My nationality is Vietnam. Thank you very much.

chnhati2000, congrats on the approval. For I-485 processing times, go to https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/Dashboard.do and check for processing times. They vary from one service center to the other. The average these days seems to be 22 months but if you apply for a EAD and AP, you should get them in three months.

I am current because I am Vietnam. Only China and India is not current for NIW EB2.
22 months is for NIW EB2??? My application is TSC.
Thanks

Did you check the above web-site for processing times? The result I got was 23.1 months for I-485 --> Employment based applications --> TSC. This is only an indicative-number. It could very well be processed sooner than this.

Good luck!

I got my EB2-NIW (ROW) case approved in just only three months... I believe that the processing times are related with last case they've with current PD. If you're lucky and your background checks works fine (this happens 80% of the time), the average time is 3-6 months. You can check in updated immigration trackers around the web.

I-485 interlink

Hello,
just recently my I-140 based on NIW has been approved. A couple of months before filing NIW-EB2, I filled for EB1-1 (EA) which I concurrently filled my I-485, AP and EAD with my I-140 EB1-1. I have received an approval for the new filling NIW-EB2 (I have not filed any other forms with it) while my EB1-1 is still pending.
I am wondering what to do next? How can I refer USCIS to my I-485 to switch.
I appreciate your assistance in this regard.