NIW I140 (VSC) approved

why do you worry so much, if they want to deny they could have done it first it self, now you have submitted and wait, nop to be worried? is beyond your hands.
If they go hard on the chances are 50/50. They may look into your area of work, field and its importance, and your place of work (possibly), I think they may have a number of criteria before making a final decision of denial, as they are sure you will go for an approval. so denial is always done more carefully than the approval. And is also depends on the person doing adjudication.
So wait and see!

panduranga said:
I do not know what all my attorney wrote. They say that for EB1-EA, they do not see much chance since my case has been transferred to NSC, which is a very tough center. What do you guys say:

5 papers
8 citations
1 patent
2 book chapters

Please advise. It will cost me $1500.

hi just take a shot, sometimes if luck clicks you will get approved after handling RFE carefully. As we are from India only EB1 is the only change for dreaming about GC. In my opinion money is not important at this moment, indeed work hard with attorney to answer RFE at best. As good-y said sometimes depends on the field of importance and the person handling the case.