NIW I140 approvals from TSC

gopherhound

Registered Users (C)
Just wondering if there are any recent NIW approvals from Texas service center. I was hoping to get some indication of time since they seem to be running quicker than indicated on their website for other 140 petitions.

Tsc-i140 ,eb2 Niw

I received RFE on I140,EB2,NIW, Self petitioned at TSC.On 28th september they updated the site that they received the RFE response,they also state it is taking 400-450 days to process the case, guys, after 4 years they send an RFE and now they want to take another 450 days to process it.
Any suggestions from you friends are welcome,its very painful to wait for dont know how many more days..

xxpq said:
I received RFE on I140,EB2,NIW, Self petitioned at TSC.On 28th september they updated the site that they received the RFE response,they also state it is taking 400-450 days to process the case, guys, after 4 years they send an RFE and now they want to take another 450 days to process it.
Any suggestions from you friends are welcome,its very painful to wait for dont know how many more days..
Sorry to hear about your RFE.
Normally they take a decision within a month after receiving response. So do not worry.
All the best,

Tsc-i140 ,eb2 Niw

Its been 3 months now since I sent my RFE response,LUD changed twice,nothing since then.
I called the 800 number to initiate an inquiry,lets see what happens.
You guys are very comforting in this time of despair.Thank you ,and keep posting.

Hey Gopherhound

I got mine approved in NIW in 4 weeks from TSC. I submitted in Aug 26, 2005 and got it approved on Sep 26, 05.

Good luck.

xxpq.......are your sure its been 4 years since you filed you case??.

they usually give some reponse in 4-8 weeks....

Tsc,eb2,niw

techy2468 said:
xxpq.......are your sure its been 4 years since you filed you case??.

they usually give some reponse in 4-8 weeks....

My receipt date is 6th january 2003,and the notice date is 16th jan.2003.The website states we received your petition on 16th jan.2003...its taking between........"
My RFE states "prove why we should grant you LC waiver,in other words prove the second and third prong of NYSDOT case.
Its been 75 days after RFE reply,no response yet.
waiting waiting waiting....