NIW forms. Very Urgently.

I think your chances for NIW are excellent if you can provide a good variety of supporting letters from expert scientists (which all applicants have to do anyway). Your chances for EB-1A are "good" if you have an excellent lawyer who can present the petition nicely, I'd say. But since you're not from India or China (right?), you don't really need EB-1, as EB-2 (NIW) is current.

I intend to do form I-485 together with I-140. In form I-485, it is said that If your adjustment-of-status application is related to an employment-based visa petition, you must submit a letter on the letterhead of the petitioning employer which confirm that the job on which the visa petition is based is still available to you.

I intend to apply both EB1-1 and NIW. In both cases, I think that I do NOT need to that letter. It is NOT a must for my EB1-1 and NIW. Is it correct?

No, for both EB1EA and NIW, you don't need to present the employment letter.
If you were born in Singapore, then yes, EB1EA and NIW are current for you.
You may prepare and submit both. But in EB1EA, you need to emphasize on your extraordinary ability (try to avoid your student status), how significant your contribution is, how much impact of your work is in the field etc.; in NIW, you need to emphasize on the national interest part of your work, how your wonderful work benefits the US nation, etc.
I did EB1EA, didn't do NIW.

Dear llp1,
Thank you for reply. In fact, I am not sure I can succeed on EB1-1 because I am fresh PhD graduate even I may meet 3 of 10 requirements. Thus, I need to do NIW as backup.

1. I am not sure if I submit both. There is any link among EB1-1 and NIW during processing at USCIS.

2. In fact, my parents and I are Singaporean. But I was born in Vietnam because my parents did business in Vietnam at that time. When I was 2 years old, my parents and I moved back to Singapore and stay until to date. If I wonder that Vietnam where I was born has any effect on the current?

It is good to shoot both.
1. There is no link even they are sent to same location Texas. I think two different divisions will take care NIW and EB1 separately.
2. I am not sure. Other will answer you.

Dear llp1,
Thank you for reply. In fact, I am not sure I can succeed on EB1-1 because I am fresh PhD graduate even I may meet 3 of 10 requirements. Thus, I need to do NIW as backup.

1. I am not sure if I submit both. There is any link among EB1-1 and NIW during processing at USCIS.

2. In fact, my parents and I are Singaporean. But I was born in Vietnam because my parents did business in Vietnam at that time. When I was 2 years old, my parents and I moved back to Singapore and stay until to date. If I wonder that Vietnam where I was born has any effect on the current?

1. No link, no effect to each other.
2. As long as you are not born in Mainland China or India, you are fine, both EB1 and NIW are current for the rest countries, according to the Visa Bulletin: http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_4384.html