NIW & EB1 I-140 RFE Experiences

graduation2003

Registered Users (C)
I would like to start a discussion on NIW & EB1 I-140 RFE Experiences. If you got NIW RFE or EB1 RFE, please post your info here including:

Service Center,
I-140 RD,
RFE received date, what kind of RFE,
RFE replied date,
LUD,
I-140 AD or I-140 denial.

This would be very helpful to all of us. Thanks.

NSC, I-140 RD 5/2004, NIW
RFE received 1/26/2005 (Copies of research grant, employment letter and why waive labor certification)
RFE replied 4/18/2005
LUD 5/16, 5/17, 5/25,
I-140 AD???

Same here

Hi Graduation2003,

I am with you.

NSC, 11/2003 I140 OR
RFE: 3/28/2005 (permanent position)
RFE replied: 4/19/2005
LUD: 4/22/2005
AD:????? :confused:

It seems that those get approved received email within a week. I am wondering whether there is any case that get approved after 2 months.

graduation2003 said:
I would like to start a discussion on NIW & EB1 I-140 RFE Experiences. If you got NIW RFE or EB1 RFE, please post your info here including:

Service Center,
I-140 RD,
RFE received date, what kind of RFE,
RFE replied date,
LUD,
I-140 AD or I-140 denial.

This would be very helpful to all of us. Thanks.

NSC, I-140 RD 5/2004, NIW
RFE received 1/26/2005 (Copies of research grant, employment letter and why waive labor certification)
RFE replied 4/18/2005
LUD 5/16, 5/17, 5/25,
I-140 AD???

It looks like that there are many people received RFE or replied RFE recently. Could you please share your details here? It would be very helpful for these people like me to have an idea, like how many people got approval after responded to RFE and how many people are still waiting and how long we need to wait? Thanks much.

my rfe

NSC
NIW EB2
RD 8/2004
RFE 6/1/2005
Preparing for a response

MY RFE
Please submit any available additional documentary evidence that, as of the petition priority date, you had some degree of influence on the field as a whole. Such evidence may include, for example, copies of (additional) published articles by other researchers that cite or otherwise recognize your research achievement. Similarly, evidence of official recognition of your achievements conferred on you by your university employer or by professional organizations may also be submitted."

Any suggestions

NIWwaiting said:
NSC,
I-140 May/2004, NIW
May/2005, third prong,
RFE in preparation

LUD suddenly changed yesterday on both my I-140 and I-485. My attorney replied to RFE about two month ago. No LUD change today so far, don't know what that means.

I-140, replied RFE 4/19/05, LUD 5/16, 5/17, 5/25, 6/29, ???

It is a good sign.

Hi Graduation2003,

I think it is a good sign--your case, both I140 and I485, will be approved soon. At least someone is working on your case. My case has not been updated for more than 2 months after they received my reply to RFE. When did you submit I485?

pcOR03

According to USCIS website, if you have not received a decision after reply to RFE, you should call them. Have you done that?
I am also anxiously waiting for my result. They received my reply to RFE (permanent position) on May 26, no response yet.
I know quite number of cases they approve within several days after receiving response to RFE, but are there any cases with approval after more than a month time?

pcOR03 said:
Hi Graduation2003,

I think it is a good sign--your case, both I140 and I485, will be approved soon. At least someone is working on your case. My case has not been updated for more than 2 months after they received my reply to RFE. When did you submit I485?

pcOR03

Hi pcOR03,

Thanks for your wishes. I submitted I-485 along with I-765 and I-131 in March 2005. Got EDA and AP approval in April, did FP 5/25. What type of RFE you got? Is it NIW?

denga said:
According to USCIS website, if you have not received a decision after reply to RFE, you should call them. Have you done that?
I am also anxiously waiting for my result. They received my reply to RFE (permanent position) on May 26, no response yet.
I know quite number of cases they approve within several days after receiving response to RFE, but are there any cases with approval after more than a month time?

No, I haven't contacted USCIS. Both of my I-140 and I-485 LUD suddenly changed yesterday and stop today. I will wait for a couple of days to see whether LUD will change again.

In your case, I think you can get an approval just a matter of time. I have not seen anyone in this forum got denial for permanent job RFE.

Hi Graduation2003,

I applied I140 OR and RFE was about permanent position. I submitted I485 in Dec. 2004 and got FP this March. Unlike your case, there is only one LUD, 4/22, for my I140 since they received the response on 4/19.

Also is that right they never sent denial decision via email? I am concerned.

All the best for your case,
pcOR03