Niw Cover Letter

danilo4

Registered Users (C)
I AM ABOUT TO FILE MY NIW PETITION. CAN ANYBODY ADVICE ME OR SHOW ME ANY COVER LETTER THAT I CAN USE AS A MODEL TO WRITE MINE? THANKS.

There are some self help tools available. Search the forums. I would presume that you are self applying for NIW petition. Be aware that NIW cover letters need to be drafted with great care as it might make or break your case and its the first thing that an officer will review. If poorly written, it might put him off. Plus, as you are probably aware, more than the actual merits of case, the presentation of it is more important as NIW are so discretionary. Really you should get an attorney to help you out if you can spend money. It will be well worth it.

Thanks

Thank you jllag1, I appreciate you answering. As a matter of fact that is exactly why I am doubting about wheather to hire a lawer or not. I feel a litle insecure about my abilities for writing a cover letter, in this case i will have to include my wife on the petition too. That is why I was asking if somebody will have any samples.
Next week I have a meeting with my employers to see if they will be willing to share the cost of the lawyer. I may have the money but I hesitate to spend it on it. I have so many other hings to spend it on that are important too.