NIW confusion

Thanks I just made an appointment with doctor for medicals. But any way can u give me link for FAQ u mentioned.
Do u have any idea about the fees for children under 10 ?
I found some error information on the downloading 485 through the link
http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-485.pdf
Am I using right form?
Can you plz send me link for right I-485? I dont see any where 7/30/07 on I - 485 I am using

Plz get back to me ASAP

EB2/NIW recommendation letter- does include this one or not ?

I am collecting reference letters for my EB2/NIW. There is this person (Ph.D), private consultant, works from home- but get contracts from big defense companies. He is really an expert in defense related high-tech (one of the best experienced guy). He is an unofficial consultant in my project as well (This is a defense funded project- within the university). He is willing to provide me a reference- but do you think USCIS will consider it (more- will they consider it as a negative or `weak support' ?). He hardly has any publications (almost always worked in classified stuff). He has named his consultancy with some name- (he is the lone employer)- but I don't think his consultancy's name is known to anyone other than his close circles. Would like to know opinion about gurus in this forum. He is reluctant to provide his CV as well (probably not much to write- he is not an academician, so no papers, presentations etc.). But he told me he will right one paragraph about his `career line' (where is got his Ph.D, his work experience and his contracts). Thanks.

As you know for reference letters, the paragraph on how good is the referee is really important! I think that you can ask him to do his best in "selling" his credentials. You can then comment on his credentials based on what he wrote when you introduce his letter in your memo.

Anyway, if the letter is not judged convincing due to the lack of well established credentials of the referee, it won't harm your file if you have others which are more convincing ;)

Chris

Thank you for your help

Hey guys Finally I posted I-485 and they recieved it on 8/16. You all helped me a lot. Thanks for the forum