NIW complience reporting

PGI

Registered Users (C)
Hi, does anyone know the details of complience reporting of NIW requirments to BCIS.Is this supposed to be done at the end of one's five years or earlier (lawyer says it's to be done few months prior to finishing of 5th year ).If earlier does BCIS sends any notification of the need for details to the physician. I am starting my fifth year of NIW, my NIW was approved almost two years ago (I485 pending for last last 18 months). Thanks.

Hi PGI one can send the report to BCIS few months before completing the five years I send mine in may
Hope this helps

Hi Kidsdoc thanks for your reply. Could you elaborate on things that you sent. Have you finished your NIW commitments.

Hi PGI
R U From PGI chandighar? one has to send a letter from empoyer stating that u r still employed with them as full term employee and a letter from state dept of health(in case u got through conrad 20)stating that u have finished 4 years send that with ur tax returns for last 4 years hope this helps that what i did

No problems PGI what med college r u from and what state r u working presently do write should u need any information can always share to help eachother with this J bussiness

hello kidsdoc
my svc ctr is TSC. NIW I-485 RD-11-01-02 : i have already completed 3&1/2 years in underserved area, no FP notice yet. What are one's options if one doesn't get FP notice even after/ nearing 5years in MUA?(i-140 approved in July 02)
thanks
jinju

Hello.

I am also a victim of J-1 visa. I am going to complete my commitment in 3/04. At this point, I am a 485 applicant based on NIW-EB2. I am going to submit my compliance report this week. Is it late? I have my 140 approved based on ALC. Planning for Consular processing soon. I would like to talk more about this to J-1 waiver docs and clear my doubts and yours. I wish we had a group of J-1 waiver physicians on this website. Please email/PM me at your convenience.
Thanks.
Ravi.