NIW Completion-Waiting after submitting final evidence

received email notification of approval last night. it was a long bumpy journey but is over now. i wish everybody in this forum good luck. this forum helped me to survive in the middle of all those frustrations.

I-140 (NIW) AD 02/2001
I-485 RD 05/2001
Intent to deny 11/2001
Submitted documents 12/2001
Notification of completion of >1 year service 10/2003
Final evidence submitted 11/03/2004
Final evidence received 12/16/2004
FP -02/22/2005
AD-03/14/2005.

Hi Everybody I Am New To This Forum. I Want To Congradulate All Of You Who Have Been Recently Approved. I Will Complete 5 Years Next Month. Please Let Me Know If I Have To Submit Copies Of Iap-66.

Thanks
-------------------
Tsc
I140-ad 05/04
I485-rd 10/03
Fp1- 11/03

For the final evidence you need to submit a)letter from employer certifying 40 hours per week of work in HPSA area for 5 years,b) tax returns for the past 5 years, c) Medical Exam. You do not need to submit your IAP 66.

my NIW is from vermont. and final submission was done begining jan 05. FP done in march 05. waiting:

what happens with 485 Adjudication. and what to do after that...

what happens with 485 Adjudication. and what to do after that...
thanks

5 yrs completed last month 2005! VSC

hi, i am from vermont center
preparting documents for submission
my attorney says : he will send as much evidence as possible including: sign IN/OUT, list of patients on sliding scale, letters from state department regarding my EPSDT
is it really necessary?
please let me know
thanks

Be careful.
Sending a list of actual patients to USCIS may violate a whole bunch of state, federal and HIPPA laws. Immigration lawyers may not be very familiar with patient privacy laws.
Tread carefully in this regard and you may have to consult a medical lawyer, besides your immigration lawyer.

Is anyone from the CSC? I want to know how long after submission of the final evidence it takes for the CSC to process the I485.
THANKS

All the service centers except NSC, process the I-485 promptly (within 4-12 weeks) of receiving the final evidence. NSC takes anywhere from 6-12 months.