NIW Completion-Waiting after submitting final evidence

LUD changes

alam144, a1b2, coloradoniw

Have you seen LUD changes on your cases ? I see changes on mine and my wife's cases. (Hopefully VSC is working on them actively..)

Intmeddoc,
This is really good news, from the various posts at rupnet.com/immigration, when there are multiple changes in LUD in a short period of time you can expect approval in the next 1-2 weeks. No luck here, there has been no change in the LUD. I was at the local INS office at Chicago couple of days ago to enquire and they were of not much help.

a1b2

Have you thought about seeking the help of your local Senator/representative ? Have you had your name clearance from FBI after FP ?

Intmeddoc,
Contacting the Senator/Congressman is the only thing I have not tried and I will try it as last resort. I have not had fingerprinting done ever. The problem is not specific to my case , it is with NSC (apparently they have not figured out how to process physician NIW cases).

I also think it is a good move to have a LUD change. May be you are at the end of the tunnel.
I did not yet get my fingerprinting request. I am thinking to contact my local senator. I wonder if it will be of any help.

I have tried a senator, two calls to the useless 1800 numbers to initiate that inquiry, still no LUD changes, submited final 5 years evidence on july 13, 04 to NIW.
now i have completely given up, and dont care if they deny the whole damn thing, so i packed and started a new practice, the hell with this wait. Now they can take 10 years I dont care.

NIW oldest case approved

Hi friends,
My case src020.....RD 12/01
finally approved
I am very thankful for all the support that helped me
to go thru hard times,sleepless nightsand all the suffering.....
I am a physician with NIW case that moved after completing 5 yrs exactly in HPSA with pending 485
so it seems that if you document your 5 yrs you all can get out if you want to....
Pl e mail me if you need any guidence
bidijoshi@hotmail.com
thanks

Congrats Sweetu,
Let us know your details. Anything you did to accelerate your processing. My case is pending since May 2001. No fingerprinting and no news. Thanks. Enjoy your freedom.

sorry guys

I was celebrating
My case is as follows
J 1 waiver in 1998
I 140 approved in 12/01
I 485 Rd 12/01
FP1 6/03
RFE 6/03 [as my lawyer never sent any evidence of work in HPSA we got a letter from TSC 'intent to deny']
FP 2 10/19/03 [went for early FP actual date 11/23/04]
AD 11/18/04
I moved to non HPSA area exactly after completing 5 yrs requirement and was working on EAD currently

completing 5 years in Jan 2005? what do i have to send for compliance report to INS?

please tell me what do i have to sent to INS after finishing 5 years?
my sponser is not cooperative enough to give a letter of completion? and
that is why I have my practice established on my name as a corporation and I have submitted 3 years of W2's to INS already and I can do 1099 for remaining years on my solopractice and my corporation name/
do u think a letter from state 20 is easy enoug to get it? now?
should I get it now or after ask for letter after completion in Jan2005/
please help me out and advise
thanks

sweetu, please read my forum questions and anwer me if possible , thanks

sweetu said:
I was celebrating
My case is as follows
J 1 waiver in 1998
I 140 approved in 12/01
I 485 Rd 12/01
FP1 6/03
RFE 6/03 [as my lawyer never sent any evidence of work in HPSA we got a letter from TSC 'intent to deny']
FP 2 10/19/03 [went for early FP actual date 11/23/04]
AD 11/18/04
I moved to non HPSA area exactly after completing 5 yrs requirement and was working on EAD currently

I am from VSC! and completing 5 years in JAN05?

please what documents that I need to submit to them at time of completion
and what if I am not in good terms with my employer, who may not want to give letter of recommendation?

Intmeddoc said:
USCIS would have no reason to deny approval of I-485, if one has completed 5 yrs aggregate in a 6 yr period, as the law states. The I-485 is approved only after the conditions are met ( unlike other NIW cases). Hence, as long as you continue to practice Medicine, you are free to practice elsewhere on a EAD until the I-485 is adjudicated. This feeling has been previously discussed by other forum members.
Most of you guys have the case pending at NSC. Kidsdoc got his approval in less than a month after sending the final documents at TSC. My case is pending at VSC, and I have not come across any other forum members who have theirs pending at VSC.

NIW completion

Dear Aham Brahmasmi,
I would not worry about sending employer's letter,if it is going to be against you do not ask him for that as he might call INS to do any harm.
Letter from state 20,letter of chief of staff and CEO of hospital where you have been working,all letters of your corporation with all the tax documents,business licences would be fine.I attached letter of my job termination from my employer to show INS that i had no choice but to start my practice.Do not worry as far as you have done your job you will not have any problem.E mail me if you have questions...bidijoshi@hotmail.com

completing 5 years next month!!! please tell me letter format for State20

I was told a letter from State 20(telling that I have completed 5 years in HPSA) is very important to submit to INS.
can any one tell me what to write and what to send to state department?
do u think: sign/out and all W2 forms and a letter from sponser and recent advertisement(like in news paper) and photos of clinic place???
or do I need number of patients that seen for past few months???
please reply
I am anxious because my clinic is not busy and I see 2-4 patients a day only.

ahum bramhasmi said:
I was told a letter from State 20(telling that I have completed 5 years in HPSA) is very important to submit to INS.
can any one tell me what to write and what to send to state department?

No. A letter from state dept is needed only for the NIW I-140 petition. At the completion of 5 yrs you will need a letter from employer or if you have started a private practice, copies of lease papers, corporation taxes, w2/1099 for all 5 years.

do u think: sign/out and all W2 forms and a letter from sponser and recent advertisement(like in news paper) and photos of clinic place???

Ads or photos not needed

or do I need number of patients that seen for past few months???
please reply
I am anxious because my clinic is not busy and I see 2-4 patients a day only.
Number of patients you see has no bearing on I-485 approval. I assume you have your appln pending at VSC. You can expect an approval around 2 months after completion of 5 yrs (based on my experience)

Finally the long journey is over. The AOS application was approved today, nearly 8 months after submitting the final evidence.
J Waiwer - Jan 1999
Started waiwer job - July 1st 1999
I 140 (NIW) - AD 2/2001
I 485 - RD 7/2001
Submitted final evidence-7/18/2004
FP - 01/05/05
RFE(birth certificate)- 02/07/05
Replied - 03/01/05
AD - 03/08/05

Last edited by a moderator: