NIW Approved

davidyee

Registered Users (C)
NIW just got approved on Sep 28, 2005 from TSC.
I applied I-140 and I-485 concurrently back in June, 2005, got RFE in June, 2005. Did nothing in July and August. Got another 4 referencing letters and submitted them in Sep. After couple of updates by LUD, got approved(within one week).
This forum does help, ask me if I can be more help.

if you dont mind can i ask about the nature of RFE?, was it insufficient proof of something, which you proved using more Reference letters.

is it true that provided we have a Phd and atleat 4-6 publications, we can prove that we are outstanding using words from our referees??.

krprasad said:
if you dont mind can i ask about the nature of RFE?, was it insufficient proof of something, which you proved using more Reference letters.

is it true that provided we have a Phd and atleat 4-6 publications, we can prove that we are outstanding using words from our referees??.

Well, the main point they asked is "why are you so outstanding than other local americans, and don't need LC". We just got 4 more letters to address this issue and I don't see other particular arguments that my attny did.

HTH

Congratulatins!

I got RFE on LC issue from TSC almost same as you. 4 letters submitted. LUD 9/19, 9/20, 9/21, 9/22, no status changed yet. Please share your LUD information. Thanks.

aggiewzm said:
Congratulatins!

I got RFE on LC issue from TSC almost same as you. 4 letters submitted. LUD 9/19, 9/20, 9/21, 9/22, no status changed yet. Please share your LUD information. Thanks.
My LUD changed three times and the last one is 9/21, then after 7 days, I got the approveal email and the status changed to approved. So, no pain right now, yours will be approved within days.

aggiewzm said:
Congratulatins!

Yap, one week after my last LUD date, I got approved. Do not need to worry about it, you will be fine.
HTH