NIW approved

monkeyzoo

Registered Users (C)
Hi guys

My NIW petition was approved yesterday. I got a lot of useful information from this forum. Looks like the NSC speed up the case.

I-140 EB-2-NIW(NSC).
RD 2/24/05
AD 6/20/05 :)

Not possible

NSC are now processing notices dated arround December 1, 2003. Your file will be reviewed in a few months, not now. You must probably received the notice that they received your application.

yafayez said:
NSC are now processing notices dated arround December 1, 2003. Your file will be reviewed in a few months, not now. You must probably received the notice that they received your application.

The published dates are approximate. Don't believe them implicitly. USCIS does approve cases out of turn and even earlier depending upon the workload of the adjudicator or simply luck.

bhakum said:
thats correct. Mine is Jul 2003 and still pending. EB1.

You might want to consider contacting a congressional or senatorial liason and find out where it is stuck. Sometimes this can help track it down. Once a senator's or congressman(woman)'s office contacts USCIS they are bound to respond.

Could you tell me are these citations all

from your first-authored papers? and they are independent citations(outside your lab?)
I have only 42 citations for 1st authors, 102 for total(1st,2nd.3rd authours).
Congratulations and thank you ,

I have 70 citations from independent papers, 10 citations from myself. 7 papers are first-authored, 2 papers are second-authored. no conference abstracts. I didn't count on how much from first, or second. I used 7 independent recommendation letters. I didn't use my boss letter even though he had written it for me. I think the important evidence should be from independent sources, not from your circle. The INS officer especially take care of this point. Good luck!

hi, i will also file my case by myself, but i feel it is very hard to find a independent letters, how did you get them? thousands of thanks!

monkeyzoo said:
I have 70 citations from independent papers, 10 citations from myself. 7 papers are first-authored, 2 papers are second-authored. no conference abstracts. I didn't count on how much from first, or second. I used 7 independent recommendation letters. I didn't use my boss letter even though he had written it for me. I think the important evidence should be from independent sources, not from your circle. The INS officer especially take care of this point. Good luck!

Congratulations!
What do you men "70 citations from independent papers"? guess like if A cite your paper, B cite A, then B is independent? Thanks!

NIW07, he meant those except self-citation

Monkeyzoo, did you hire alawyer or DIY? How long is your cover letter? thank you again...

I filed by myself, and it take almost one year to prepare all documentaions. Good luck for everybody!