NIW approved

n43y

Registered Users (C)
Receipt Number: eac0224453

Application Type: I140, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On April 5, 2004, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

please search previous e-mails using my username for my credentials

ND :7-19-02
I485 ND: 6-03

EAD and AP for wife and self : received both in March 04

interim EAD : Feb 2004.

I will answer all questions ---
This is a fantastic forum.

There are many ideas that I included in my research summary and letter of recco that I picked up from here.

Well now back to experiments.

KK

Congratulations! By the way, is the vermont center and did you get Ref before approval? Thanks.

Way

Ans 1 : Yes it was Vermont,
NO there was no RFE , now I am a little scared may be the online message is an error. So I am going to call them tomorrow and hopefully my lawyer will recieve the notice soon.

I already took the job - start up - 12-13 hours a day, 5-6 on weekends - compared to this post doc was a walk in the park.

best
KK

Could you please share me with the sample letters? email niw_2004@yahoo.com

n43y said:
Receipt Number: eac0224453

Application Type: I140, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On April 5, 2004, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

please search previous e-mails using my username for my credentials

ND :7-19-02
I485 ND: 6-03

EAD and AP for wife and self : received both in March 04

interim EAD : Feb 2004.

I will answer all questions ---
This is a fantastic forum.

There are many ideas that I included in my research summary and letter of recco that I picked up from here.

Well now back to experiments.

KK