NIW approved - in mere 599 days, no RFE!

madmonkey

Registered Users (C)
hi guys - finally got my NIW approval today. NSC took a mere 599 days on this one. Anyway, coming from a retrogressed country - this is not much consequence. Am planning on re-applying EA later this year.

Brewtus, JerIst and others - thanks for your help along the way.

yeah, i guess it does taste quite sweet now. No, i didnt bother with any service requests. I put in 2 service requests on my EA petition and ended up with a 5 page nasty RFE - then put in a service request for action after submitting RFE and ended up with a denial. So this time, a bit wiser, I just waited.

thanks. Just to give you some idea of the erratic nature of the processing by NSC - several members who had filed in October 2006 had their applications picked up in December 2007...mine was a full 6 months behind. Dont know why they even bother publishing processing dates if they are so meaningless.

congratulations!

i didn't know your EB1A was denied. last i knew you had submitted response to the rfe. sorry to hear about that.

looks like our situations are exactly the same. i have a approved NIW and denied EB1A and i am froma retrogressed country as well :)

i am looking into applying for eb1-or sometime this fall.

brewtus, i have sent u a private message ... if you are interested, we can discuss more about "what-next" via email. Thanks.