Niw Approved At Vsc

Congratulations!

jz67,

Heartiest congratulations!

Can you please post your qualifications and some more info about your petition for the benefit of the community?

Thanks is advance!

I got my Ph.D in Analytical chemistry, worked for a small drug discovery company then when I submitted the petition. Now I am research scientist at a university. I have 6 recommendation letters and 7 publications (3 first author).

I'd appreciate if anyone can help me with a question. Now that my 140 is approved, I am waiting for 485. Is it safe for my wife to use EAD oR AP based on my approved 140?Thank you very much!

safe to use EAD/AP

jz67 said:
I got my Ph.D in Analytical chemistry, worked for a small drug discovery company then when I submitted the petition. Now I am research scientist at a university. I have 6 recommendation letters and 7 publications (3 first author).

I'd appreciate if anyone can help me with a question. Now that my 140 is approved, I am waiting for 485. Is it safe for my wife to use EAD oR AP based on my approved 140?Thank you very much!

Looks like you might have spent more than 6 months on 485. Yes, of course your wife can use the EAD/AP now.