NIW approved at CSC

afarnti

Registered Users (C)
Hi, all, I was pleasently surprised to find out that my NIW case was approved on September 30th at California Service Center. My receipt date is January 28th 2004. Now I need to file 485 as soon as possible. Good luck to all who are still waiting for I-140 ...

afarnti said:
Hi, all, I was pleasently surprised to find out that my NIW case was approved on September 30th at California Service Center. My receipt date is January 28th 2004. Now I need to file 485 as soon as possible. Good luck to all who are still waiting for I-140 ...
Congrats!

Congrats

Congrats on your approval.
Could you post your credentials (area for NIW, whether you are at a University, publications etc. ) and where your got letters from? I am in the process of preparing my NIW application and I'd really appreciate if I can contact you regarding some general questions. You can send me a PM or email niw_seeker_2004@yahoo.com

Have you received the approval notice in mail?

Congras!
My EB1-OR was approved on Sept. 20 at CSC, but I have not received the mail notice yet. Could you let me know if you receive yours. Thanks!

sorry that I have been completely caught up and did not check the forum during the last week. my background is summarized as follows:

*) phd 2002 from US school in chemistry (rank 20-30)
*) 8 papers (most first author) on OK journals, <30 citations
*) currently postdoc in a good school
*) 7 letters (PhD advisor, posdoc PI and co-PI, and independent experts from England(2), NIH and FDA)
*) distribute programs to dozens of group and also commercialized version is offered by a big company
*) have several awards (no national ones unless an ACS travel award is counted)

and I hired a lawyer in LA recommended by friends. I received the approval notice on last Thursday (my lawyer also got a notice on last Tuesday).

good luck to everyone who still has to deal with immigration issue (including me). it is so frustrating that H1b is out.

Could you pleae share me with the sample letters and attorney? niw_2004@yahoo.com

afarnti said:
sorry that I have been completely caught up and did not check the forum during the last week. my background is summarized as follows:

*) phd 2002 from US school in chemistry (rank 20-30)
*) 8 papers (most first author) on OK journals, <30 citations
*) currently postdoc in a good school
*) 7 letters (PhD advisor, posdoc PI and co-PI, and independent experts from England(2), NIH and FDA)
*) distribute programs to dozens of group and also commercialized version is offered by a big company
*) have several awards (no national ones unless an ACS travel award is counted)

and I hired a lawyer in LA recommended by friends. I received the approval notice on last Thursday (my lawyer also got a notice on last Tuesday).

good luck to everyone who still has to deal with immigration issue (including me). it is so frustrating that H1b is out.