NIW approved as well

dallasdoc

Registered Users (C)
My attorney emailed me that, along with EB1, NIW approval also came through to them although I havent received my copy from USCIS. And yes, online status for both are not updated. Both were filed on June 5th. My attorney has adviced me not to try relink 485 filed for NIW to EB1 and file separately the 485 for EB1.

Thanks.

Both my applications - EB1 and NIW were received on 06/05/2007 by TSC. Service center selection was a no brainer in my case. I stay in Dallas and the service center is physically located few miles away from my house. Both of them were approved last week.

Thanks.

Both my applications - EB1 and NIW were received on 06/05/2007 by TSC. Service center selection was a no brainer in my case. I stay in Dallas and the service center is physically located few miles away from my house. Both of them were approved last week.

When I applied, I applied while being a resident of Arlington, TX. Now my application is with the notorious NSC since Oct 2006!

That is unfortunate. During preparation, I had insisted vigorously to my attoney multiple times to ensure that my package is sent to TSC directly. I was aware of the impossible delays at NSC.

Why did your laywer ask you NOT to interifle?

That is unfortunate. During preparation, I had insisted vigorously to my attoney multiple times to ensure that my package is sent to TSC directly. I was aware of the impossible delays at NSC.

Yes, my attorney categorically adviced me not to interfile. Let me quote her -
We can ask for your current AOS to be transferred to your EB1 approval, but please note that there is no guarantee this will happen. There is no form to request a transfer--we simply send a letter of request. Because there is no form, this means the USCIS also does not issue a receipt notice of the request. For this reason, we generally have no way of knowing if the transfer request has been granted or not. Instead, because the EB2 category is retrogressed for those from India, and because the transfer request is not reliable, we recommend you file another AOS based on the EB1 approval.