NIW approved after appeal

seabird

Registered Users (C)
My NIW was approved after appealing. NSC. Keep hopes, folks. But watch out NSC whis is really tough and sometimes biased. This site has been most helpful. I have the following questions:

1. How long for me to receive I-140 approval from NSC after AAO approval? So far, I just got letter from AAO.
2. After original rejection of NIW, I filed I-140 and I-485 based on approval of LC and they are still pending. What to do with second I-140 and I-485? Should I withdraw them and when should I do it?
3. My NIW I140 and 485 receipt date was 1/1/03. How soon I could expect I485 to be approved?

Thanks!

Seabird

seabird said:
My NIW was approved after appealing. NSC. Keep hopes, folks. But watch out NSC whis is really tough and sometimes biased. This site has been most helpful. I have the following questions:
Congratulations

1. How long for me to receive I-140 approval from NSC after AAO approval? So far, I just got letter from AAO.
Should not take long, but it's the Lincoln Logs soyou never know

2. After original rejection of NIW, I filed I-140 and I-485 based on approval of LC and they are still pending. What to do with second I-140 and I-485? Should I withdraw them and when should I do it?
Filed concurrently? Then no - there's every chance your LC-based I-485 is gonna get approved faster.

3. My NIW I140 and 485 receipt date was 1/1/03. How soon I could expect I485 to be approved?
Did they deny I-485 along with I-140?

Congrats, Seebird!
Your approval give us who are still waiting more hope. Could you share with us what is the reason they denied your case and how you overcome it? what kind of documents or arguments in your appeal? Again, Congratulation!

Lamonte,
Thanks for the answers.

They deny I485 based on denial of I140. Should I appeal both? I only appealed I140.

lamonte said:
Congratulations

Should not take long, but it's the Lincoln Logs soyou never know

Filed concurrently? Then no - there's every chance your LC-based I-485 is gonna get approved faster.

Did they deny I-485 along with I-140?

Joo77 said:
Congrats, Seebird!
Your approval give us who are still waiting more hope. Could you share with us what is the reason they denied your case and how you overcome it? what kind of documents or arguments in your appeal? Again, Congratulation!
They disagreed every point in my petition. I argued every point back. No more new documents in appeal. Just try to persuade them, but first myself.