NIW appeal approved, advice needed on dual NIW conditions, etc

rz5qrz5q

Registered Users (C)
hello folks,
after more than one year of waiting, I finally received a letter from the AAO stating that my appeal is sustainted and the petition for a NIW is approved. They have sent all my documents back to the the VSC. During the past one year, I have received a lot of encouragement and help from folks in the forum, and thank you all very much!

Here I have a couple of questions need your kind help:
1) After I filed the appeal by the end of 2005, I have filed another NIW to the NSC in May 2006. Now that my appealed case is sustained, so should I withdraw the other petition which is sitting in the NSC?
2) IF I need to withdraw the NSC case, when should I do this? Should I wait for the final notice from the VSC for my appealed case then withdraw the new petition at the NSC, or should I withdraw immediately? what would be the consequence if I haven't withdraw the new NIW in time?
3) DO I need to file a Motion to Re-open to my I-485 which was associated with my previously rejected I-140 after the appeal is approved?
thanks in advance for your advice and help!
rz5qrz5q

these seem very hard questions :.) but I am really in urgent need of your advice. would really appreciate your help!