NIW any approvals

sept05

Registered Users (C)
Any NIW I-140 VSC approvals - applied concurrently -on Sept 29 05 - Thank you in advance for reply.

NIW EB2 Approved (VSC)

Hi Guys !

I'd like to post my case that has been approved recently for your info.

Summary of my case:

140/485 concurrently filed on Sep 7 05
I140 approved Oct (aroudn 10th) 05
Finger print on OCt 10ish 05

1st Lud on 485 on Oct 13 finger print done
2nd LUD on 485 on Oct 27 resume my 485 case (finger print result came in VSC)
3rd LUD on 485 Jan 17 06 (w/o changes in message)
4th LUD on 485 on Feb 14 (w/o changes in message)

485 case transferred to Newark local office on Feb 28, 06
485 interview for AOS on March 20 (interview notice letter delivered in 10 days after the transfer notification)

Case approved on the same day March 20

*** Docs you need to bring for an interview at a local office
1. w-2 forms for the past three years (this is must as NIW is filed under employement categories, this is what officer told me at the office)
2. Tax filing, 1040 print outs for the past three years
3. Employement verifcation letter signed by HR person or your boss indicating your job description and salary
4. proof of marrige (if you applied for both of you and spouse). You need to bring any official documents like insurance policy, your children's birth certificate (in case your kids are US citizens), and anything that shows your name and spouse names together
5. All relevant H1 docs, travel permits (AP), and EAD card, old F1 docs if you have
6. If you have any arrest records, don't try to lie to officer. They have already proof there. You need to bring a "certificate of disposition" letter that can be obtained from the court you had a case with. It can be obtained in a day if you go to the court in person.
7. In case, you may need to bring your research papers (this is what my laywer recommended)
8. Bring any relevant docs that you think may be helpful. In fact, all laywers showed up at a local office brought a carrage bag (thick I mean it) with their clients.

Hope this is helpful. Let me know if you have any questions and Good luck on your way to get it !!!!