NIW and EAD, hadron others help

> in form 140> part 1> organization or individual filing this application

Don't recall that.

> What would be an average rough estimate of practcie start-up costs?
> I hope not to over/undershoot the costs thanks

Well, the expenses for the setup are not that high, maybe 10-15k. It is the fact that you have to be able to live and eat for 4-6months without any income and that you need to be able to pay someone for your front-desk during that time that drives up the cost.

Hadron

could u give me some insight as to how extensive or brief a practice plan description should be for appl to uscis ?

they dont have any set rules...any info from past experience?

thanks

niw

I am doing NIW job, finishing 5 years by december 2006. I want to start a fellowship by january 2007. My I 140 was approved and I 485 is pending. I will respond to the RFE asking for proof of completion of 5 years soon after december 2006. Even If my priority date is not current by december 2006 I wish to respond to the RFE and startt my fellowship. pls let me know what you think. thanks.

Hi Kinch it is my understanding that to open a rhc or fqhc you have to have a midlevel employed in the clinic,also if there is a hospital u are affiliated with they might be able to help u apply for fqhc designation

> could u give me some insight as to how extensive or brief a practice
> plan description should be for appl to uscis ?

I can just tell you what we did. Couple of pages, outlining practice location, what catchment area we were planning to serve, list of equipment we were planning to purchase, a list of the insurance panels he was on with billing numbers, a list of staff we were planning to hire, copies of the corporation filing, statement from the bank about the credit line.

> they dont have any set rules...any info from past experience?

No set rules. Has to sound reasonable.

By the way. You don't have to proove that you will be exclusively or even predominantly serve an indingent population. You have to show that you are 'practicing in an area.....' and that your practice will be open to everyone. So, while it is possible to get funding and preferential treatment for opening community health center, you don't have to do that to qualify for a NIW.

Last edited by a moderator: