NIW 485 primary approved! RD 08/24/2004

flowermimi

Registered Users (C)
Thanks to all the nice people from this forum. We checked email late last night and found that my husband's case has been approved. Wish I will get the approval soon.

Each of us called VSC about 10 days ago. When my husband tried to ask about name check, he was told that cases were pending. I thought it meant name check was pending and was so frustrated. So I called too and when I asked if there was anything pending that may hold off the adjudication of our cases, I was told that everything was complete.

When ask about the LUD, my husband was told that LUD 06/07 was part of security check, and I was told that it was an internal thing, which they can tell me what it was. I guess it is the so called "system check".

FP: 03/23/04, FP received: 03/29/04
After that, LUD 04/26, 06/07 for both of us.

Good luck to all that are still waiting.

Last edited by a moderator:
congrats.

could you please calrify if 8/24 was RD or ND for I-485?

thanks.

flowermimi said:
Thanks to all the nice people from this forum. We checked email late last night and found that my husband's case has been approved. Wish I will get the approval soon.

Each of us called VSC about 10 days ago. When my husband tried to ask about name check, he was told that cases were pending. I thought it meant name check was pending and was so frustrated. So I called too and when I asked if there was anything pending that may hold off the adjudication of our cases, I was told that everything was complete.

When ask about the LUD, my husband was told that LUD 06/07 was part of security check, and I was told that it was an internal thing, which they can tell me what it was. I guess it is the so called "system check".

FP: 03/23/04, FP received: 03/29/04
After that, LUD 04/26, 06/07 for both of us.

Good luck to all that are still waiting.

I am confused about the RD and ND. I guess it should really be ND. Seems most people here like to use RD.