Nin Yan Bay Ka Chakkar may (Hindhi) - (Why I have only 99)

GCDerby

Registered Users (C)
For quite a while, I was trying to post this story and finally today I managed to post it

Once in a village there were two guys who were neighbours.One of them ,lets call him A was doing very well and the other one not so well. Lets call them A and B respectively.A is a good,hard working and religious man and did everything right and never harmed anyone.A hit a treasure when he ws ploughing his land and there were some gold coins. A believed that he is having all his fortune because of his good conduct ,prayers and religious belief. B envied A 's progress and wanted to do some damage to A.He has put 99 coins in a bag and thrown that into his neighbour A's house.
A saw the gold coin in the bag and thanked the God for repeatedly blessing him. Then he counted the coins and he found that he has only 99 coins.A thought that it should be 100 and God would have never given him just 99. He forgot about all his other work and prayers and started searching for that one last coin. He stopped working his field and his fortunes dwindled and he has nothing to lose anymore and he is still searching to this day.

This story is originally written in Hindhi which I read when I was 12 years old.It came to my memory When I am waiting for 485 approval and checking for LUDS every day.

(I tried my best for translating this to English.Bear with me if it is difficult to read)

For quite a while, I was trying to post this story and finally today I managed to post it

Once in a village there were two guys who were neighbours.One of them ,lets call him A was doing very well and the other one not so well. Lets call them A and B respectively.A is a good,hard working and religious man and did everything right and never harmed anyone.A hit a treasure when he ws ploughing his land and there were some gold coins. A believed that he is having all his fortune because of his good conduct ,prayers and religious belief. B envied A 's progress and wanted to do some damage to A.He has put 99 coins in a bag and thrown that into his neighbour A's house.
A saw the gold coin in the bag and thanked the God for repeatedly blessing him. Then he counted the coins and he found that he has only 99 coins.A thought that it should be 100 and God would have never given him just 99. He forgot about all his other work and prayers and started searching for that one last coin. He stopped working his field and his fortunes dwindled and he has nothing to lose anymore and he is still searching to this day.

This story is originally written in Hindhi which I read when I was 12 years old.It came to my memory When I am waiting for 485 approval and checking for LUDS every day.

(I tried my best for translating this to English.Bear with me if it is difficult to read)

Are you the A or B? :)

and how does that equate to us? its funny how people lose their mind and become philosophical..........while the whole problem is in front of them....and the solution is pretty easy...which we dont want to accept.

problem: we want GC badly, it will make us the king in usa, but uscis does not care so we will not get it in a definite time frame.

solution: think of alternative, lower expectation....learn to live without depending on something we dont have control.

BTW by that time we all get GCs USA maybe in a multiyear recession (we will have GC but maybe no job, back to cheap home country).....and after it recovers it will be same as other developed countries.

To ins_krish
I dont' want to be either A or B. :)

To Techy
Here is another story
I was following my job and I ended up living in USA and in the process I happen to apply for GC.I am not afraid of going back to my home country and I do not need GC badly.I know I cannot demand GC but I cannot beg either.

I am not the fox failing to find a way to reach grapes hanging high up on a vine, which retreated and said: "The grapes are sour anyway!" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fox_and_the_Grapes)

When we live in a condition of this prolonged anticipation and uncertainity, we are one of the characters of that story

Is it unreasonable to expect some results for our action?