Nikhil Kapoor , do you have to submit latest paystubs and..

Jony Lever

Registered Users (C)
 employement later?do you work for a large corporation? and..
 were there any lay offs in your company within last six months?
 in such cases, they are asking for all of the above. pls inform.
 thanks.

No Title

No I did not submit any paystubs, yes I gave letter from my employer which I thought was usual. We had 6 layoffs since last year, one just last week. Now we are only 70 people out of 450 last year so big corporation or not you can figure. If you have any other Q let me know.

Jony Lever, question for you

Hi Jony,

You repleied to one of mine message related to FP done on hard copy and you said it takes 2-3 weeks to reach information to FBI. Could you please tell me how do you have that information? Your FP also done on hard copy or anyone of your friend told you. Please reply back.

Layoffs may not be the criteria for RFEs

Jony,

Our company has had couple of layoffs in the last six months. But two of my colleagues got approval a month back without pay-stubs or W2\'s. They had only submitted only the employment letter with the salary info in it.

I S

No Title

a friend of mine with ND april 9 recently got RFE for W-2, empl. letter, latest paystubs
 the lawyer told him that since there were recent layoffs at his company , INS want to ensure that
 you are still there. May be the lawyer was just trying to something just to ask him to be patient about approval
 he has done FP on Aug . 17. So, i thought may be the INS is asking for everyone where there are recent layoffs.