• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Nigerian cut-off for febuary

I called KCC and she told me it came out yersterday but it takes a few days before it gets posted online.

This is bad for Nigeria because it shows that those of us with high CN will pray more intensively if we hope to be current. This is not funny at all.

This is bad for Nigeria because it shows that those of us with high CN will pray more intensively if we hope to be current. This is not funny at all.

yes, we thought earlier on that the number will be better this yr for nigeria, but it has turned out to be the opposite.

Yeah, I expect the interview March/April, but you now we all like to see the official numbers ;)

yes, we thought earlier on that the number will be better this yr for nigeria, but it has turned out to be the opposite.

The numbers can't get better for Nigeria this year because of the nonproportional relationship of successful interviews:
The more Nigerians discover this forum, the more the get hold of useful information, the more successful interviews (Visas) they have. Unfortunately this success means less winners will eventually have interviews.
The average number of issued visas per winner will also strongly affect the number called up for interview.

blackgerman, was your POE maybe JFK NY. If yes pls could you describe the whole procedure. thx

Interview date

Do you think X9XXX will be currently by March or April, when shld i be expecting to be interviewed?:rolleyes:

I need advise, i had a baby in the usa in september after winning the Dv2008, my daughter already has us passport, do i still need to inform Kc to includ her in my application before my interview day.

Do you think X9XXX will be currently by March or April, when shld i be expecting to be interviewed?:rolleyes:

I need advise, i had a baby in the usa in september after winning the Dv2008, my daughter already has us passport, do i still need to inform Kc to includ her in my application before my interview day.

She is already a US citizen so u don't need to include her in Nothing. If u're number is in the 9,000's and u are from Nigeria, u're number might be current in April.

the nigerian numbers is real depressing.the wait is killin.am lookin at may 4 my interview date.i thing the black german is right.the more the sucess the slower the numbers.a double edged sword.