• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Nigeria March bulletin

Eu

Hi Alemitmee,

I've just called them, the cut-off for EU is 20625.

I'm current :) Well, a bit too excited. I mean I'll be current in April...

-------------------
CN: EU00018xxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Alemitmee,

I've just called them, the cut-off for EU is 20625.

I'm current :) Well, a bit too excited. I mean I'll be current in April...

-------------------
CN: EU00018xxx

congratulations to those that are current. yep, i'll be current in May for sure but i'll been sending my AOS papers to USCIS in April.

Johnkent,

You said you received AOS response for KCC on june 6th, do they send the AOS forms or do one print it from their website? How come you have done your medical exam and you dont have an interview date? I tot both go together. Are you suppose to send the AOS to USCIS or take it with you on the date of your interview?

Johnkent,

You said you received AOS response for KCC on june 6th, do they send the AOS forms or do one print it from their website? How come you have done your medical exam and you dont have an interview date? I tot both go together. Are you suppose to send the AOS to USCIS or take it with you on the date of your interview?

I print the AOS forms and send them to USCIS when my number becomes current. My number will for sure be current iin may so i'll probably be sending in my form end of March or first wk of April as it takes a few weeks to get a notice of action and also for USCIS to start working on the application. yes, i did my medicals last wk so that i can have all that stuff ready on time. i'll probably will be sending my $375 DV fee to KCC this week.
The way Nigerian number is going, i doubt if it will make it to 20,000 this yr.

Cut-off for Nigeria in April is 9,900

Thanks Johnkent for telling the house the numbers for Nigeria in April:),so hoping you become current by May and congrats to all whose numbers are current and wishing them a successful CP.

Johnkent,

I am beginning to see that there is a big chance that Nigeria wont get to 20,000 becos they are slow. I feel very sad about this and I am praying it gets to my number. By the way, does Nigeria have separate numbers from the other people from Africa?

I tot they send you a letter to go do your medical, dont they? Or do you just walk in there and do it?

I tot they send you a letter to go do your medical, dont they? Or do you just walk in there and do it?

i just go to the doctors office and do my medicals. I just print the forms off the internet.

yes, nigeria does have different cut-off number from the rest of Africa. Like i said, the way this number is cripping up, lots of folks might be disappointed. hey, u never know. There could be some God intervention.

Johnkent,

I am praying for God's intervention for me and others. Where are you? I know you are in the States. I am in ATL.