Next wave of Approvals

pratham

Registered Users (C)
Would there be a next round of massive approvals as we have seen on June 18?

(my wishful thinking...):p

10/28 LUD guyz, seat tight ! its going to be our turn soon...

Last edited by a moderator:
Whether Customer Service Center 1-800-375-5283 works on Sat/Sunday?

Hope next wave (Tsunami?) of APPROVAL starts from Monday!!!

Am I day dreaming? Correct me if I am wrong...Whether Customer Service Center 1-800-375-5283 works on Sat/Sunday?

If NOT then whats there time for Monday thru Friday? Is it 8 am thru 4 pm EST?

Two weeks back guys from TSC got approvals on Sat/Sunday..may not be true for NSC...

Two weeks back guys from TSC got approvals on Sat/Sunday..may not be true for NSC...!!

Anyway, let IO's get some rest/re-fresh them on week ends...and continue spree/Tsunami of approvals...

Would be nice if they work on Weekends. :D

It will continue, they got clear their desk and store room and make some space for tons of application they are going to recv come july 1st, I know a company getting ready to filing around 200 cases

I am sure you will see lots of approvals. hey need to clear backlog. There will be thousands of applications now. each application has two more applications EAD & AP. So they have to work more else it will take atleast 6 - 7 months to approve EAD & Ap, which will create problems for applicant and NSC both. So they have to clear backlog .

This is just one of point I was thinking about.

Would there be a next round of massive approvals as we have seen on June 18?

(my wishful thinking...):p

10/28 LUD guyz, seat tight ! its going to be our turn soon...

I hope so they continue to do the massive approvals .....i hope we all get lucky next round.

Good luck to everyone who are waiting including me.

EB3
PD: 04/2003
RD I-485: 06/2004

SR response

I raised a SR on last Thursday. How many days they will take to respond? They took my email id too. As of today no response.

PD: 9/02
LUD : 8/19/06

I raised SR on Tuesday and got the reply back on Thursday - it said waiting for review by an officer, and on friday got the card ordered mail.

PD-Jan 2003
RD-Aug 2003
LUD - 08/19/06
485 Card Ordered Mail - Jun 22 2007

Approval Tsunami continues...

Myself & my family of 3 got approved today......if your LUD was 8/19 then I am sure you will get your approval in next couple of days..

Be patient...Good Luck guys...

Congrats...Hope we see our approval soon....

My app is still waiting to be reviewed or picked up by an officer from last 4 weeks ...can't believe that:confused:

My PD and RD is close to lot of approved guys .....so we will see ...

ravi
I agree with you. I see lot of cases around your date.
And some cases approved after my date...
Here is my guess

They are also knowingly or unknowingly consider the
date when name checks cleared. My friend got approved
last week got cleared his name check in 2005. But my name
check got cleared in feb07.
It seems like the recently name check cleared cases,
they have not done any verifications or pre adjudications.
Or in another words 90% cases are name check cleared
sometime ago and partly or fully preadjudicated....

I got the same reply as you did. "waiting to be review..blah blah"...

Hopefully you will get approval this week itself man.
Good luck
babu

Congrats...Hope we see our approval soon....

My app is still waiting to be reviewed or picked up by an officer from last 4 weeks ...can't believe that:confused:

My PD and RD is close to lot of approved guys .....so we will see ...

sbabunle, Your logic looks valid to me...!!

Your logic seems to be valid atleast in my case...My/my families name check was cleared immediatly after filing our I-485 around Oct/nov 2003..I wrote to FBI Namechck in end of 2004 & got email reply from FBI after 3 months that my name check was cleared...our I-485 was probably "Pre-adjudicated" on 8/19/2006 thru mass mail some our forum members also received...

Coming to your logic, your name check was NOT cleraed till Feb 2007 & was NOT pre-adjudicated by 8/19/2006..I agree your Logic...

Good Luck guys...

It seems like the recently name check cleared cases, they have not done any verifications or pre adjudications. Or in another words 90% cases are name check cleared sometime ago and partly or fully preadjudicated....

I called NSC today and the lady was very polite. She said they are working hard to clear as much as they can, but they have received 18 000 applications transfered from CSC. So God knows whose will get approved nd whose will not. She also told me that my name check is cleared but nothing has been done on my application as of now.

MY PD : EB3 India April 2 2002 and RD : Nove 4 2004.

Hi gc_reqd

My timeline is also exactly similar of yours, Is urs transfered from CSC to NSC??

I hardly see any approvals for xfered cases, its really frustrating ..first stuck in name check hell and then this thing.. I'm really losing hope guys..

"GOD save us" from the USCIS clutches..

Looks like the next wave of approvals started from June 25....
Probably they will clear all pending apps very soon....:)

Pratham,

Your prediction was correct. I see a ton of approvals today in this forum. I got an interesting email today from USCIS. Does that mean the I485 approved ?
---

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

On June 26, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.
------

It would be nice if local offices also start approving cases...I have seen one approval in entire June for DC local office!