Next In Line Cases.... From Today

va_lc_case

Registered Users (C)
I think following people are next in line.

bluestone
MD_ROCKVILL
karn
bigdog
GAMA2003 ....

Please update this list and lets see how our pridcition goes..............

My theory of Approvals based on transfer date is very well working except one case of getting approval with Transfer date of 03/27/2007 and that to it is from CHINA.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi va lc case, my transfer date March 15th (TSC received it on mArch 23rd) as per your logic when is my turn ??

Hey how in the world did you know I would get approval????
Thanks anyway. Just got approval 10 minutes or so back. My husband is in the process of getting his citizenship so I can start my 3 year clock now:)
Good luck to all. Please trigger activity by phone call or info pass for calling attention to your case while your PD is current for another 2 months.

---------

bluestone
MD_ROCKVILL
karn
bigdog
GAMA2003 ....

My theory of Approvals based on transfer date is very well working except one case of getting approval with Transfer date of 03/27/2007 and that to it is from CHINA.

bluestone
MD_ROCKVILL
karn
bigdog
GAMA2003 ....

bluestone, Congratulations to you on your approval!!!!
va_lc_case, congratulations to you as well for the prediction...kind of scary, but well done. I think I'm now nominating va_lc_case as the official adjudication predictor!

He doesn't get my vote unless he puts my name up on the list too :)

just kidding:D You are doing a great job va_lc_case, keep going!

Congrats!!!
--Naveen Oshos
Thanks anyway. Just got approval 10 minutes or so back. My husband is in the process of getting his citizenship so I can start my 3 year clock now:)
Good luck to all. Please trigger activity by phone call or info pass for calling attention to your case while your PD is current for another 2 months.

Please predict a date for me !

Hi Guys, I need your help. What are your thoughts on my case :(
Here are the details,

EB3-Pakistan
PD-05/17/05
I 140/485 filed concurrent at TSC- 06/24/05
I-140 approved - 07/4/05
Fp-1 (code 3) 09/19/05
FP-2 (code 1) 05/17/07
Last LUD 07/9/06

HI Bluestone, please let me know how to get the infopass as my FP is lasting 06/11/07, thanks in advance.

Bluestone.

I am just looking at the approval pattern and and UR 485ND and LUD pattern...

Anyway congratulations. Enjoy the freedom..

KS_CC,

Thanks for the TITLE. My prediction is good when there are LUDS and U r ND is from 2003/2004..

All the cases with 485 ND as 2003/2004 cases and are current are getting approved.

Other cases I too dont have a clue.

FixGC,

Now this is the time for EB2 Transfered cases. Definitely the Big Wave is coming...... There will be tones of EB2 and EB1 Approvals.....

Please stay tuned for the news...........

You will fly through................

Hi,

Any predictions for me?

EB2 RIR, India.
PD : April 2003
I485 RD: July 2005.
I140 Approved : Aug 2005
FP1 (Code3): Oct 2005
I485 Xfer from VSC to TSC : 3/15/07
I485 LUD : ...03/15,03/16,...03/27,
FP2(Code1) : 5th May 2007 (No LUD after)
InfoPass : 13th Jun 2007. (No LUD after). Infopass lady informed me background check pending:mad:

ss81