News: My friend spoke with IIO today, IIO told him that FP queue was stopped until October 2002.

I called IIO too and there is nothing to worry about

well well well, I just spoke with IIO at VSC, She seemed very nice and told me that I would get my finger printing notice very soon.
RD SEp 7th
ND Nov 9th
Please don\'t spread false rumors.

Actually I just gave her my case number and she told me that they are processing March cases and it will 6-8 months for mine, might be earlier. She herself asked that did I get FP notice. When I said No, she said give yrself another 60 days. Some areas are crowded. Then she said that she will keep an eye on my case!

Let\'s not to blame Sher...

Let\'s not to blame Sher for just trying to share information with us. I personally had some experiences with IIOs where everyone told me a different story...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No more fingerprinting

Due to a hacker breaking into the fingerprinting database, all new fingerprinting has been stopped until exsisting fingerprints can be verified. It is estimated that this verification will be complete in Oct, altho it will probably take longer. (possibly until early next year). This was told to me by someone who works for the gov\'t.

check the messages posted (shared???) by boo-hoo

Do you really believe (check the previous posts by the so called boo-hoo, at the end my message)?
I know people try to fool others on April 1st.
First time I have come to know that it could be played on Jan 1st week also.
Well, The real good madicine to this kind of psychos (who play foul/practical jokes and derive pleasure out of others fear and worry)is not to respond to these messages and end the thread.
If we do like this, then this kind of people finally stop playing foul things and concentrate on improving their skills, get better jobs and again join the main stream of humans.

Happy new year to every one (including boo-hoo).

good luck dears
nani
=========================================================
Most recent posts by boo-hoo
News: My friend spoke with IIO today, IIO told him that FP queue was stopped until October 2002. - 04:17pm Jan 2, 2002 EST - Due to a hacker breaking into the fingerprinting database, all new fingerprinting has been stopped until exsisting fingerprints can be verified. It is estimated that this verification will be complete in Oct, altho it will probably take longer. (possibly until early next year)...
Finger Printing for NJ Newark - 04:09pm Jan 2, 2002 EST - Due to a shortage of fingerprint ink due to the Afghanistan War, fingerprinting has been frozen until Oct 2002. As such, your application will probably be denied due to lack of fingerprints.

Hmm Nani321, who is boo-hoo ? I am not a boo-hoo ! And did not try to scary somebody ! And I knew no

Hmm Nani321, who is boo-hoo ? I am not a boo-hoo ! And did not try to scary somebody ! And I knew nothing about hacker ! And these were not mine messages ! Remember I am Sher !

Let us kick out this boo-hoo out of this forum.

THis guy is creating tensions among the poeple

The FP...

Hi all,

Although I don\'t believe that the FP process will be haulted until Oct, 2002, I do believe that something is going on at VSC for the FP process.

My husband and myself got our fingerprints on Nov 01, 2001. Nov 16 the AVM changed to "FP collected and pending review" for both of us. I checked the AVM last week, and my husband got this wierd message:

"on Dec 16 date the results of your fp for AOS app were received and processing was resumed. blah, blah, blah".

I then called VSC, and the IIO told me that it\'s wierd that my husband\'s FP record "was updated twice" and the latest time it was done is Dec 16.

Today when I called VSC again, my AVM changed to the same as my husband\'s except that my date is Dec 31!

In the beginning I thought it\'s just a new message VSC got for us (it seems like only April filer got this messages...), but after reading what boo-hoo posted, I found it possible that VSC might have some situation to deal with at this moment.

However, I found it difficult to believe that VSC will hault the process for one year - just for the fact that they want to screen the applicants to look for any possible terrorists, they should try every effort to speed up the process.

Let\'s keep it up!!

Sher! I could not find mentioning you as boo-hoo in my post ...

I read message twice.
I mentioned about boo-hoo clearly.
Click on his name and you find both the messages (I copied and pasted them in my prev. post in this thread.)
This looks like some kind of misunderstand ...
Any way, sorry if my message looks like confusing.

Most irresposible posting

Who ever this guy is....he has spoilt everybody first days of the year by posting such rubbish.
This inturn delays things for everybody becuase everybody will call the IIO and time is wasted and cases suffer.
Suggest this guy\'s IP address be reportd to the sysadmin of this site and see that he is barred from posting any info on to this site which keeps our dreams of a GC alive.

FP Received - VSC - RD:Aug - VA Resident

Received FP notice (scheduled for first week of Feb)
MD/RD: 24 Aug 01
Residence: VA

FP Received for -- RD 07/26/01; ND 09/06/01 -- State VA

Received the FP notice today, scheduled for Jan 15th. I spoke to IIO last week i told her that i have not got FP, and also told her that some guys filed before me got their FP. Then IIO put me on hold and came back and told that i will have my FP notice my next week. Finally i got it today afternoon. Notice date on FP 1/04/2002.

We got FP notice for 1/25

We received FP notice two days back, the notice date is Dec 26,2001. So I don\'t think it is true.SC is VSC ,State is Georgia

I got FP notice today

Hi
MD 11/27/01
RD 11/30/01
ND 12/13/01
FP Notice 12/28/01
FP schedule 1/30/02
SC VSC
STATE NY

No Title

What about your EAD and AP. That your ND is 12/13 and you got FP notice on 12/28 - this is lightening quick.