NEWS: JUNE GC APPROVALS may be cancelled?

approved v/s assigned visa numbers.
This is also against the law, they cannot assign visa numbers to cases pending security clearance.

approved v/s assigned visa numbers.
This is also against the law, they cannot assign visa numbers to cases pending security clearance.

I think they are pretty much covered if they clear 2 out of the 3 background checks, was reading it in a post in the Retrogession forum. Besides, CP cases are always assigned visa nos. which ,if not approved for some reason, revert back to the pool.

hmmm

I dont think USCIS would issue GC's without doing the necessary checks.
Did USCIS ever admit to doing that? where did this all got started?

retro-victim, I see this is the second thread by you on this topic.
Take a chill pill and relax.

This thread is NOTHING but...Sadistic pleasure...!!

This thread is NOTHING but...Sadistic pleasure...!!

NEWS:EB3 India PD June2002 RD Apr 2003

People with EB3 India PD June2002 RD Apr 2003 will not get approval till 2010 :eek:

Jokes apart, if the USCIS did approve GCs without security checks complete, there is a possiblity they MIGHT get revoked. Not rumor, just guessing because there's a huge hue and cry about how CIS handled last minute visa numbers. And yes, there have been cases in the past where greencards approved by mistake have been revoked. These days anything is possible.
Personally, I hope that doesn't happen though - it'll mean visa numbers wasted.

Approved

My friend got approval just on Friday.

EB3 - India own Labor PD : Nov 2003 ( yes. November 2003)
I485 - 10/2004
FP2 - 3
Biometrics - 1
EADs - 3
APs -3

Welcome Notice received on : 07/13/2007 @ 6:45PM :D

Yes.My case is Approved on 07/01/2005

Yes.My case is approved on 07/01/2007 .I got approval letter on July3rd 2007.Mine is EB2 India--PERM SUB Priority date:June 9th 2005
FIled 140/485 on September 29th 2005 at NSC

I attended interview on June 27th'2007 at local office.Offcourse at interview officer said,my name check is cleared and it's excellent.He opened one blue file and read namecheck result and closed.

I got FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOM

How to get interview at locla office?

Hi,

Could you please explain how to get interview at the local office? My I-485 case was filed on Sept. 2005. Since your case was filed around the same time, I am hoping they may be processing mine soon as I have been told all checks are ok.

Thanks!
SP

Yes.My case is approved on 07/01/2007 .I got approval letter on July3rd 2007.Mine is EB2 India--PERM SUB Priority date:June 9th 2005
FIled 140/485 on September 29th 2005 at NSC

I attended interview on June 27th'2007 at local office.Offcourse at interview officer said,my name check is cleared and it's excellent.He opened one blue file and read namecheck result and closed.

I got FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOM