News Alert!!! Why some applications are being processed faster?

Winner2

Registered Users (C)
I think I\'ve an answer. My ND is 7/18/00. No RFE. Still waiting alongwith lots of other folks with ND ranging from Aug.99 to July00. There are few adjudicating officers who are fast & smart. The rest of them are lazy snails. The officers working at faster pace are picking up new cases. I\'m sure INS follows some methadology in assigning cases. The one I can guess of is that on monthly or biweekly basis each officer gets set number of cases. This way the officers who already have backlog of cases are dumbed with more cases. The new guys with ND>Aug,2000 are lucky if their case is not assigned to one of these lazy officers.
What do U think guys? Am I close enough to get to the root cause of the problem?

Hard to say

But I believe the trend is like,
EB1, EB2 have higher priority than EB3.
And for Indians and Chineses, PD will be another factor.
Then it comes down to ND.

Come on, there is enough free labor in the economy now,. If someone does not perform, he should feel free to join it.

Hey Pung! Don\'t take punga with me!

I think U saw me dating your sister and that too in your own home. That day too U got v mad but I cooled U down by urinating on you. Right. I think this is enough for now. Next time I see U talking like bad boys, believe me its gonna be worst baby.

No Title

I don\'t think EB1 has any priority over EB2 or EB3. I don\'t think country of origin matters anymore either (even though it was a factor half a year ago). If John_doe_1 were right, many folks (including me: EB1/other) would have been already approved. The thing is that in order to report faster processing and ``conform with the presidents\' initiatives\'\' they just divided the pile of cases into 2 halves and started processing from the bottom half (i.e. later ND\'s).

No Title

EB1 and EB2 sure have an adavantage over EB3. Ask the indians and chineses here.

Hey, we have some INS people look at our postings!!! They now should know if no performance, they will lose their jobs to someone else!!!

Look at the notes from Rajib

Mr. John,

If you look at the top of the first screen you should notice the note from Rajib that there is no difference between EB1, EB2 and EB3.