Newark Transferees...

envy22

Registered Users (C)
Newark Tranferees, please post your details like Transfer date, interview date etc..I think It will help each other.

Mine is transfered to Newark on 7/24. No interview notice yet.

EB2, ND 6/28/00,CSC, Reason for Transfer: FP unclassifiable.

Thanks in advance.

Newark transfer ......

envy22 : How did you came to know your case transfer to Newark .....
Did AVM says your case has been transfer to Newark or you came to know through your atorney .....
In my case I received and RFE in June and already replied. After 5 weeks AVM (Automated Voice Message) says a written decision has been mailed. I never had FP done, I filed my I485 in April 2000 ....
Please reply envy22 .....

Soni...

1. On the enquiry from our Attorney to CSC regarding the unknown delay in my case adjudication, an Officer from INS called my Attorney and told that due to FP problem( I know that), he is transfering the case to Newark, where I live now.

2. Then after a week AVM message was changed to say that your case has been transfered to .....

3. I got a Transfer Notice from CSC. Notice says preliminary processing is completed and case is transfered. No reason was given for Transfer. But as such my case has no complications(I believe so..)

Please talk to your Lawyer about your "written decision...". Don\'t want to upset your mood, but I think it is not a good sign. Please try to get opinions from this board, if you like.

Good Luck.

eny22 ......

Thanks by replying ..... I will check with my lawyer.
What is your suggestion .... I never got FP. But I got RFE and replied all the documents ..... Do you think It may be because of FP?
Waiting for your reply....

Thanks

I got the same letter as yours

Hi envy22,

I got the same transfer letter as yours, notice says preliminary processing is completed and case is transferred. What does that mean do you know? I didn\'t see any reason why they transfer me to Local Boston INS. As every one knows, Boston INS is really slow in everything. I am just bad luck. I think you will be fine because your site is much quicker than mine. Let me know your thought.

BRM

BRM

To be honest I can guess FP is the only issue in my case. As I didn\'t change my employer except that issue I don\'t think I have any problem??
It is almost > 3wks from transfer date. Hope I may get interview notice soon. I wish you all the best.

Transfer Notice

I wish you good luck. I am going INS boston to inquiry the transfer notice, even though I don\'t think I can get answer from them. Before one of the Boston INS clerk told me that I should wait 8 weeks to allow them enter my info to the computer system. Then maybe another 10 weeks for them to schedule interview. That will be suffer. If people are in bad luck, everything shows bad luck.

I wish you get notice soon. Let me know.

BRM