Newark Transfer: Please share your interview experience

nagsp

Registered Users (C)
hi Folks,

I am starting a new thread for Newark transfers and the interviews.

My details are:

RD 07/26/01
ND 09/05/01
TD 09/05/02

I have still not received the transfer notice.

Thanks,

Could you please provide a few details

Hi nagsp,

Could you please provide a few more details about your case.
I am also in a similar position as you are.

My RD -- 07/23/2001, ND --09/05/2001, FP -- 04/23/2002(delayed due to INS system glitch). I have not heard anything so far.

HAs your AVM changed?

Are you with the same company or are you using AC21?

Can you think of any reason for your transfer to the local Newark INS office?

Your inputs will be greatly appreciated.

By the way, You should get your interview notice within 8 weeks from the day of transfer and the local officers are pretty reasonable. You should not have any roblem.

Good Luck.

details

the AVM says "Case transferred to Newark, NJ on 09/05/02"

my case is very straight forward. Same company for almost 4 years now.

The only reason that I can think of a local transfer, is that my wife used AP twice from Newark and was out of the country when the case was transferred. I can't think of any other reason.

thanks for your input and hope this helps.

reason for transfer

Maybe the reason for the transfer is the time that the AOS has been pending for. I mean we all know INS confuses RD with ND, so if the time elapsed between your ND and the current day is say a year or more, maybe they are trasnferring the cases to you your Local INS offices.

Just my 2 cents!

Quick Interview Notice

Hi Folks,

Got an interview notice for wife and myself. Was surprised at the quick response. We never received a transfer notice.

Date is 10/21/2002

Documents requested are:
I-94, Medical, Employment Letter and Paystubs for one month.

We are going to get new medical done, as we will pass the 15 months mark in the first week of Oct. They have enclosed medical forms.

Also requested all original documents, like BC, Marriage Cet. etc.

Thanks,

nagsp

Congrats...

Hi nagsp,

Congrats on getting your interview... So the end to your frustration is very near...

Good luck to you..
By the way, is it mandatory to take Medical Tests after 15 months or only if a RFE is sent. I know that Finger prints have to be taken after 15 months.

Thanks.

Medical expires 15 months is what I gathered from this forum.

Also my lawyer suggested we take them, as they had enclosed the forms.

There is always light at the end of the tunnel. It just depends how long the tunnel is.

Thanks,

nagsp