Newark transfer Interview notice received today, medical question

huyahu

Registered Users (C)
Case transferred on 10/11/02. The interview is scheduled 3 weeks from today.

Now, one of the documents they ask is medical document. Since we did medical in Sept 01, do we need to do medical again?

Thanks.

RD: 10/18/01
ND: 11/26/01

Not sure

What does UR lawyer say??..
Or if U dont have a lawyer and want to take precaution, get a new medical...

Medical is valid ..

Medical documents once submitted to INS are valid for ever. They do not question that . Only if some column is not checked or filled up properly by the doctor, will they come back to you.

But since you are going to the local office, better play a safe game.Get your medicals done again.

Get the affidavit of support for your wife and kids(I-864 notarised), even though they have not asked for it .

Make copies of all documents that you have(passport, W-2's, pay stubs, and what not...). They might ask anything(After all you have to understand that they are dumb people).

Good luck..

Check with the Dr.'s Office first...

In the mean time check with the Dr's office whether they have checked all the columns, since they keep a copy for their records. If that is the case you can ask them to issue a corrected form, rather than spending for another medical test. This is my opinion,

Best of luck
-p_a

I was scheduled an interview at Newark, 11/12/02. I was asked a new medical report, but my attorney said that is a standard letter, So I do't need do that again becuse it will never be invalid once you submit to INS. BTW, any other documents be asked for this interview.

Thanks. You guys are great.

I will see if we can get a copy of the old medical document from the doctor (He sealed our green copy with other copies in the envolope sent to INS). And get a new one done if we wan't.

Good luck with your interview ehuang. Other documents they asked are all supporting documents such as marriage license, birth certificate, affidavit of support, etc.