Newark Transfer Interview approved and passport stamped

vsctemp

Registered Users (C)
I had a painless interview this morning. Arrived 30 mins before the interview time (10.00 AM). They will allow you to give in your interview letter only 15 mins before the interview. They called us in at 10.30. Finger prints first and then you go into the officers cubicle. Asked for all the relevant documents. Stamped Approved on the file and stamped passports and we were out of the office by 11.00. I will try to answer any questions that anyone may have. Good luck to you all.

Congrats

I went for interview to newark last month and they put my case for CIA name check hold. Still waiting :-(

Luckily I did not have an issue

I remember you mentioning regarding this and seeing a lot of information at ISN as well mentioning regarding the CIA check. I hope you get approved soon.

No Title

Congrats vsctemp. When did Newark receive your file? I was put
on hold after the interview - waiting for CIA check. The officer
said that they sent for my CIA check, the day they sent my
interview notice. So I have to wait 60 days from that point. Did
your file already wait more than 2-3 months in Newark before your
interview? Or perhaps they don\'t do CIA check for all cases.

Transfer date was 7/11

I had an RFE for medical as the dumb doctor forgot to sign my medical form. I had to redo medical and sent it back to VSC. I thought that was enough but I found as soon as they received the RFE they transferred it to Newark on 7/11. As per GC Circle\'s response I received the interview notice on ~ 7/28 along with medical forms. The interview was for today.

Congrats..pl let me know

vsctemp

Congrats. Can you please post details about the interview location in Newark and any ph no to contact that INS office.

Interview location is 970 Broad street Newark Nj. There is a parking place where you can park for $4.50 for the whole day. As far as phone numbers are concerned, there isnt one. The phone number that they print on the transfer notice and the interview notice are both wrong and they dont work.

Good luck

Congraduration!!

During the interview is the salary be coming issue ? My salary look like strange.
My case is belong to EM3. They required 45k. But I have base pay 58k plus hourly pay. It come out 110,000k per year. I am not sure it will be issue during the interview.

Yes, but get an employer letter explaining this

Surprisingly, I had a small problem regarding salary. The lawyers wrongly submitted my labour with a different salary to what my employee letter states. I was asked regarding this in the interview on why there was a difference. But for the interview I took a brand new employee letter that correctly states the current salary. I dont really think it will be a problem as long as the salary is not less then what was stated.