Newark Transfer Cases

Santosh Jacob

Registered Users (C)
Our case was transfered to NWK in October. We got the interview notice for February 1.
Anyone with interview experience at Newark? Do they look for any specific documents?
Our Medical was originally done in 7/99. Do I need to do a new one for the interview?

Thanks

No Title

new mediacal is required. today people have gone for interview. will know details tomorrow.

No Title

Mine is transferred to Arlington, VA and I did my medical in 7/99 too. So, at the time of interview (don\'t know when) do I (and my wife also) have to do Medical again? Thanks

No Title

See you on Feb 1!

My case also transferred to Newark
NIW approved May \'99
Changed jobs Sept 2000 similar field but needs explanation

Called for interview
Do I need legal representation?
should I be worried?

No Title

m2000,
Could you please tell us when was your case transfered to Newark? Mine was transfered in June2000...did not hear anythng so far!

thanks,
am

No Title

INS askeed for more info in Sept.
Sent just before due date in Dec and case transferred soon after, sorry don\'t have the details on me at the moment.

Letter for interview arrived a few weeks after notification of transfer.

No Title

I am in the same boat as you are: RFE, transferred to local office and then interview.

I have been strongly advised to take an attorney to the interview, even though it is very expensive.
Since, new medical forms were in the package, I did the medicals for the second time.

I have a question regarding what you are asked to bring. Mine says to bring: the interview notice,
all passports, I-94, medical reports, affidavit of support, all original supporting documents such as
birth, marriage, divorce and death certificates. Are all interview notices from the same template or
anybody has been asked to bring anything else such as employment letter or W-2s or tax returns ?

Thanks.

No Title

I received a standard letter, no medical forms so will not be going to get another one. Probably will bring every other document I have just in case.

Not sure about the lawyer issue... guy posted somewhere else brough wife and kids along instead.

No Title

today one person was in newark for interview and he was asked to do the show the medical report. so it is better to do the medical even if form is not enclosed. my wife did the medical again even though form is not enclosed. why take chances? lawyer is not really necessary as per the persons gone for interview so far.

No Title

Hi all per haps me in the same boat . After rfe for g325/medical and eml let they transferred to NYC. mINE IS 245I.
I wonder when this interview will be.Anyone any ideas ?