Newark starts PP stamping

Gypsy

Registered Users (C)
One of my friend got his passport stamped at Newark today. I am planning to go tomorrow. I read some post that they stamp passport on any day. Any suggstion?

could you please post your details....after you come back from stamping at Newark....

thanks.....

also ..maybe you can post your friend\'s experience....

thanks again.....

gr8 news, if its true!!!

we folks at immigration portal had accepted the security check as an additional step towards getting the immortal Green Card(3-5 weeks).

And if they do on the day stamping, its good to know that, unless
things may change when u get u approval.
lets no hope so.

Cheers.

Interesting can we come and just stamp our passports ? We were there on last week, but did not get p

Interesting can we just come and stamp our passports ? We were there on last week, but did not get passpors stamp, any ideas ?

Can you please give it a shot?

Sher, can you please give it a shot? You will be easing off the tension for most of us, if you try and post your experience. Good Luck!

Details:

I got to Newark about 9am, waited outside about half an hour,
The approval notice says room334, you actually have to go to Room135.
I waited in line for about 1 1/2 hour, handed in all the documents,
did fingerprint, signiture,told him my address changed. He went away and talked to somebody for a minite and came back told me to wait
on the side. About 20 minutes later, A woman called my name and
stamped my PP, It was about 12:00noon.

Thats a great news indeed!

I heard more thatn one posting which said the same thing. Hopefully that should be a true news. Anyway, happy to hear that we just have to wait couple of hrs and not couple of months :)

Does somebody know , can we stamp on Thursday ?

Does somebody know , can we stamp on Thursday ?

I read from the INS web site

that newark office is open to business on 1,2,4,and 5. On Wednesday it\'s by appointment only. So I think Thu should be OK.