Newark Stamping experience

Munna_Mobile

Registered Users (C)
Today we got our passport stamped.
Was there at 970 Broad street at 6:45 A.M. in the parking lot opposite to INS. It was raining hard and the good news was that we forgot our umbrella at home so we had to wait in the car till 7:30 A.M. watching all the others who came after us walking towards INS to stand in the line. The good news was that the remembered that I have something in my car truck which can save us from rain. So grabbed that stuff ran and stood in the line.
After we went into the building there was security check. After that we went to third floor.
Stood in another line for about 30 minutes we got our token at 9:30 A.M.
The token number was 140 and the number they were calling was 23.
Waited for our turn which finally came in at 11:45. She took all the EAD'S, AP'S and I-94 an asked us to wait till they call our number again.
Waited for 10 minutes. She finally called us and stamped our passport.

Thanks
OM SAI RAM

Did the approval notice have a time and date of your appointment? My case has just been approved but I haven't received my approval notice yet.

Thanks.
JGD

jai gurudev said:
Did the approval notice have a time and date of your appointment? My case has just been approved but I haven't received my approval notice yet.

Thanks.
JGD
Approval Notice said that i can go on Wednesday from 8:00 A.M. to 12:00
Thanks

PP stamping

I remember reading somewhere in the forum that we can take an infopass appointment for any other day and take our passports for stamping, along with the approval letter.Is that true. Someone who knows, please post so many others can skip the torture.Thanx
fams