Newark, NJ - N-400 Timeline

Re: Newark N-400 update

Originally posted by desikuda
Just received the notice for Figure printing. Anybody else has updates please post

App 1/11/02
PD 1/22/02
FP notice 06/10/02
FP appt 07/09/02

PD 08/19/02
FP notice 09/23/02
FP appt 10/05/02

does any one know how long it would take for interview from nebraska(Apply under Military Service)

Re: it took for 5 months in Dallas for n-400

Originally posted by mani66
I applied for citizenship in Dallas on Jan 25, 2002, got finger printed in March and interview is scheduled for June 25, 2002.

Will they issue certificate same day or will there be a oath ceremony some other day.

Mani

Hi Mani,

Can you please update as what happened to you on the interview day? Did they give the Oath same day or schedule you for another day?

I have mine N400 scheduled for Nov 02 and any info is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

N400 at Newark

Anybody who got finger printed in Newark after mid-July to August and has received the notice for interview? It appears from other postings that for members who got finger-printed till July 10th or so received their notification within 20-40 days.

Rupat, your time of application appears to be just before mine. Have you received your interview notification?

Thanks.

Interview at Newark

Does Newark do the interview and oath on the same day?

I just received my letter for interview in Newark.
Interview Date: Februray 6, 2003

It looks like it is taking about a year from the date of application (priority date) at VSC/Newark, these days.

Is Oath ceremony done on the same day as the interview date in Newark? It appears that this is the case at Newark but those who have done this recently, please confirm.

skn,
You can call up Newark office and confirm that.
Please post your complete timeline.
thanks,

N-400 timeline updates in Feb. 2005

Following are my timelines for the Newark, NJ processing center for N-400

Priority date: January 12 2005
FP notice date: February 1 2005
FP Scheduled on February 17 2005

If anyone has recent experiences and timelines to share in the NJ area and specifically fromthe Newark location, please do.

Thanks

Had posted in vermont....i think the post correctly belongs in this thread....
Sorry if you are reading twice....

Received interview letter....it says Initial interview..does that mean my oath is not going to be on same day ? also interview is schedules at 1:33 pm , just looks very odd.

Is Newark still having Oath on same day as interview ?

Send the application 9/27/2004
RD 9/28/2004
PD 9/28/2004
Received receipt 10/9/2004
Received intervew letter 03/01/2004
Interview date 05/19/2004

Finger print

I sent my N400 package on 1st july 2004 and receipt date is 7th July 2004, so far I havenot received my finger print notice and when I called INS they told to wait for the finger print notice in mail, is there anyone who can help in this matter, is this taking that long for finger print or i am the only example, help me in this matter, what i shold do, wait or call INS again. I appreciate your help in this matter.
Receipt date: July 7th 2004

If anyone has same delay in the finger print and specifically fromthe Newark location please reply.

Thanks

Newark has oath on same day

coolcatiger,

on the day of my fingerprint, Feb 17th 2005, I did have a conversation with an officer in the Newark office. he confirmed that Newark is an office where you have the oath on the same day after a successful interview.

Good luck on your interview. do post a detailed experience.
sraj55

Any Newark, NJ updates

Since some time this thread about Newark, NJ timelines seems to have little news. If anyone has any updates please post.

thanks
sraj
------------
PD: 01/12/2005
FP notice: 02/01/2005
FP: 02/17/2005

Newark NJ

My info (I will keep updating it):
Date Received by VSC: Apr 28, '05
PD: Apr 28, '05
Notice Date: 05/05/05. Mailed May 09, 05. Received May 11, 05.

Regards

---

sraj55 said:
Since some time this thread about Newark, NJ timelines seems to have little news. If anyone has any updates please post.

thanks
sraj
------------
PD: 01/12/2005
FP notice: 02/01/2005
FP: 02/17/2005

Waiting...nearly 3 months

My status doeant show up on the USCIS website...does any other Newark filers show uP?

My NJ Time line

Hello all,
I'm new to this site it's very helpful. Hopefully this is my first of many posts. Well here is my time line

Newark DO

Sent N400 2/10/05
Reciept 2/19/05
FP 3/16/05
interview ?????????

FP When?

I mailed my application Apr12th, RD Apr13th, 2005. So far no letter for FP yet. I see most of other people are getting FP done in first 30-40 days. Sine I have not received any FP letter so far (5th week), should it be a matter of concern?

application mailed april 7

We mailed our application on April 8, got the reciept on April 23 stating the priority date as April 11. We have not recieved any FP notice either. I noticed the same thing everyone seems to have received their FP notice within 30 days. Apparantly there is nothing one can do other than wait!!!!

Thanks amyjar.

Since we have our Receipt dates so close to each other, let's keep each other posted on any progress. How does it sound?

I have raised the same issue a few times on different posts, but to no avail. I this VSC has seriously started slipping for FP and I do not understand what the long term of impacts of this will be. I was very keen to get my USC finished in 6-7 months as that was the going timeline, but I think that will not be.

Anyway is this happening only for NJ[EWR] filers or is it VSC in general. I will post it under a seperate thread also for VSC.

N400 sent: March 8th
RD: March 10th
ND: March 20th
N mailed: March 23rd
N recieved: April 4th
FP: No update yet..

not a VT issue

I have a friend who applied from Baltimore, which is also serviced by the Vermont service center. She got her FP notice in 35 days.